• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam is throwing

Jeremy Igo

If Cam is truly healthy this year, there are going to be a bunch of Defensive Coordinators whimpering in a corner before games.  Norv + healthy Cam + improved line + CMC + our young guns at WR . . . wow. 

I figure the timing of the announcement while McCoy was visiting shows we are serious about having him and want to know we are all in on the Superbowl. It is about which locker room he thinks would be best and who has the best chance to make the playoffs. Hard to believe he has never been in the playoffs.

12 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I figure the timing of the announcement while McCoy was visiting shows we are serious about having him and want to know we are all in on the Superbowl. It is about which locker room he thinks would be best and who has the best chance to make the playoffs. Hard to believe he has never been in the playoffs.

Its easy to believe when you remember he's been with Tampa his entire career thus far

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Its easy to believe when you remember he's been with Tampa his entire career thus far

Hard to believe they haven't been to the playoffs in a long time. You figure even blind pigs occasionally find a nut. Like San Francisco.

5 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

I saw the video in the first thread. Cam just threw a simple short pass to someone off camera. 

What I'm more concerned about is his ability to throw deep, which we haven't seen since sometime in the 2016 season.

He likely just started throwing. Its not like they're going to to have him ripping off fastballs or 60+ yard bombs right out of the gate.

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He likely just started throwing. Its not like they're going to to have him ripping off fastballs or 60+ yard bombs right out of the gate.

Yeah but he’s right and it’s not really talked about a lot.  Cam’s deep ball has virtually been non existent since he tore his shoulder back in 2016, even before the TJ Watt hit.  In the instances he has went deep since then it seems like he has to put a lot more effort into it and the accuracy is pretty spotty.

Hopefully he can get it back because he used to have one of the best deep balls in the league and that’d be lethal with the WRs we have now.

6 hours ago, RelaxImaPro said:

Yeah but he’s right and it’s not really talked about a lot.  Cam’s deep ball has virtually been non existent since he tore his shoulder back in 2016, even before the TJ Watt hit. 

Not really talked about?

Did you slip into a black hole for the past 6 months?

3 hours ago, TheRed said:

Not really talked about?

Did you slip into a black hole for the past 6 months?

I barely ever make it past the first few posts of a new thread during the off-season.  I ain’t got time for all that back and forth nonsense anymore.  I’m just saying from what I’ve seen last season even before the TJ hit and all of 2017 people are hesitant to talk about Cam’s deep ball/zip not being the same even before that.  People try to equate that one moment to Cam’s struggles throwing when really, in my opinion, his arm hasn’t looked right ever since the first surgery.  Of course the Watt hit made it WAY worse and more noticeable.  I even made a comment about it on here or reddit the first couple of weeks last season and people just chalked it up to scheme, etc. called me a hater or whatever lol despite me being one of the biggest Cam fans and cheerleaders of his across the inter webs since he’s been here.

Archived