• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Not going to rehash all the reasons and issues from a decade ago. I agree McCoy is a good player and we should sign him. Still if he gets injured or has issues watch the same folks advocating to sign him come out of the woodwork to bash Hurney. It surely happened with Poe.

Yeah that wasn’t and won’t be me. Poe has a chance to change the narrative this upcoming year. 

7 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

In the olden days, the Panthers would not let someone they really wanted leave while not under contract.

Cut Torrey and Butler.

Sign McCoy and another safety.

Call it a day.

Does anyone with any knowledge know who can fill the void left by Star? Star, ironically, allowed KK to be a Star and that much was painfully obvious down the stretch last season. If we can get some space eaters as well as guys that play for each other KK, Poe, and McCoy could all reap the benefits.

Imagine a third and long package with three down linemen consisting of Poe, KK, and McCoy with Burns coming off the edge and Shaq down the middle. Ungodly, at least in Madden land. 

Just taking a national pulse... it is amazing how many people honestly believe the Browns or Ravens are way beyond the Panthers as a contender.  Complete obviously cognitive dissonance...

Like the Panthers didn't start 6-2 last year and were cruising with a healthy Newton in spite of a suspect defense...

Like we didn't dismantle the Ravens...

Like we should and would have beat the Browns in spite of Newton's injury if it wasn't for 2 busted plays...

I don't know if we end up signing McCoy or not, but the idea the Browns or Ravens are better than us is laughable

Archived