• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, uncfan888 said:

Are you this miserable in all facets of life? Or just Panthers football? 

Why is it u complain when I say he is not coming here but other people say something and it's haha that's funny. Dude just put my posts on ignore and leave me alone. 

2 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

We know he is not coming here. Browns have more money to throw at him. At least it caused Smith to take a paycut.

Honestly I don't think it'd be the money if McCoy doesn't come to Carolina but the contract length. I highly highly doubt the Panthers would offer anything beyond a 1 year deal considering they have an insane amount of free agents coming up next offseason and tying themselves to a 31 year old DT for big money beyond this season is something they just straight up do not need to do.

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Honestly I don't think it'd be the money if McCoy doesn't come to Carolina but the contract length. I highly highly doubt the Panthers would offer anything beyond a 1 year deal considering they have an insane amount of free agents coming up next offseason and tying themselves to a 31 year old DT for big money beyond this season is something they just straight up do not need to do.

That means it would definitely big money if you only giving a one year contract. He is not going to take a one year deal that is less than what Suh is making

Just now, steven8989 said:

That means it would definitely big money if you only giving a one year contract. He is not going to take a one year deal that is less than what Suh is making

It will definitely be big money no matter where he goes

Archived