• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

It is Joe

Bjt do you honestly think Joe Person would be tweeting out this article of the panthers have already been eliminated?

Joe's had more scoops with the athletic then he ever had at the observer

14 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

He posted something in all pro. Drop five bucks and let us know what it said

I did that once...

i got suckered into "Kelvin Benjamin at minicamp" or some poo when he was returning from the ACL

we all know how that turned out. Thats bad luck.  Im never paying $5 a month for an "all pro" under my name

i was all pro for about two years thats two full price video games. ive put my dollars into this site. but tbh, it is NOT worth the money. All pro offers little. its a title under your name, and some extra pics, and some obvious "scoops".   

sorry im not a fan of all pro i feel like more should be offered with $60 a year. thats like a panthers ticket. 

ive been there done that, and the info sucks

17 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

I did that once...

i got suckered into "Kelvin Benjamin at minicamp" or some poo when he was returning from the ACL

we all know how that turned out. Thats bad luck.  Im never paying $5 a month for an "all pro" under my name

i was all pro for about two years thats two full price video games. ive put my dollars into this site. but tbh, it is NOT worth the money. All pro offers little. its a title under your name, and some extra pics, and some obvious "scoops".   

sorry im not a fan of all pro i feel like more should be offered with $60 a year. thats like a panthers ticket. 

ive been there done that, and the info sucks

All Pro was worth it for like the first year but Jeremy just kind of gave up on it. 

Archived