• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

He could have the biggest impact in Carolina, us being the only NFC South team he's interested in says a lot. That's a great sign of respect from someone who knows you inside out. He is a NFC South expert he should be very high on our list, as our former players are to the vile, classless Aints.

If Cam is healthy and this defense is stacked up front along with our linebackers and corners!?! You can't let a NFC South QB sit in the pocket. They'll all eat you alive, especially old man Brees.

IF Hurndog pulls this off you guys gotta give him some credit. Youve got to also finally admit that h2o has drafted legendary players, guys he didn't have to draft at all. With the drafting of DJ Moore and Donte Jackson he may push into legendary HOH status or more.

I've never been more optimistic about the future here, it's like the limitations have been lifted and everybody can just do what they do with just about anything you need to do your job. Eric Reid?!? Call him up. Let an old time Panther great play and retire a Panther?!? Classy. Pulling #89 back into the fold. Classy.

Finally being a team active in free agency, even big names?!? GLORIOUS! So excite. Let's do this team. Let's do this.

7 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

@RoaringRiot said to not expect any news today. So maybe tomorrow? 

McCoy's agent is probably hitting the ground running this morning to see if there'a any more blood to squeezed out of a penny.  In other words, to see if anyone cares to sweeten the pot before McCoy makes his final decision.  I feel like McCoy knows where he wants to go, but it's probably not the best deal on the table.  I'll be shocked, once all the smoke clears, if Cleveland wasn't the highest bidder.

I’ll believe that the Panthers have been eliminated from consideration when McCoy or his agent confirm his signing elsewhere. 

As for the Browns, I’ll believe in them as a contender when they actually ARE a contender. Do they have potential? Sure. But potential doesn’t always translate to success. Hell, the two teams from Texas have potential every year in the eyes of the ‘experts’, and what have they actually accomplished? Not much. And ESPN and their loudmouth ‘analysts’ can yell at me all they want about how the Browns (the...BROWNS!) may mirror the rise of the Patriots, but that’s just wishful clickbait bullshit. 

Archived