• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Who- anybody of any legitimacy? Not being sarcastic, but I haven't seen anything

No one at all, I was just saying that rumor is picking up steam. It all comes from that tweet you ripped apart m. 

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

No one at all, I was just saying that rumor is picking up steam. It all comes from that tweet you ripped apart m. 

the problem is one queef with a couple followers decides to say something and then the rumor grows and grows

11 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

the problem is one queef with a couple followers decides to say something and then the rumor grows and grows

That’s the problem with most news now a days. Just have to be patient. 

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Bounced around some Brown's forums and only one is even mentioning this.   That person was sourcing the same dude that put out the tweet.

I think I’m done searching twitter. No one knows, the only thing we can do is wait until a credible source spills the beans tomrw

1 hour ago, RelaxImaPro said:

Don't know this guy or if he's full of poo or not, nor how much truth (if any) there is to this tweet, but he's supposedly some Browns insider according to reddit

The dude is arguing with panthers fans who are calling him out and even mentioned thats it been reported on ESPN etc.........but nothing has

Just some Browns blogger trying to go out on a limb and take a chance to be the "first one to report it".  

Probably doesnt know jack

6 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

yep its over. this team hasnt signed a high profile FA since fuging kevin greene, why start now?

Reggie White, perhaps?  Granted he was washed up, but at least he was high profile.

17 minutes ago, ncfan said:

The dude is arguing with panthers fans who are calling him out and even mentioned thats it been reported on ESPN etc.........but nothing has

Just some Browns blogger trying to go out on a limb and take a chance to be the "first one to report it".  

Probably doesnt know jack

No source no news

I mean I don't believe the tweet, I won't believe anything until I see the actual news with my own eyes.  Was just sharing something I saw that I hadn't seen posted yet.

I also think it's just the cause of a bunch of hyped up Browns fans that are getting a bit too big for their britches.

15 minutes ago, RelaxImaPro said:

I mean I don't believe the tweet, I won't believe anything until I see the actual news with my own eyes.  Was just sharing something I saw that I hadn't seen posted yet.

I also think it's just the cause of a bunch of hyped up Browns fans that are getting a bit too big for their britches.

you good man i needed some sort of drama/entertainment.  stuck at work

Archived