• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

58 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Then I hope he doesn't get it here. Cuz he's not better than Suh. And that's crazy to pay him like he is 

I disagree Suh is better

Id look good too on a stacked D-line where you are pass rushing 70% of the time because your offense scores so many points.

McCoy has been a lone wolf in the interior for a while

oh yeah not to mention maybe the best player in the league next to you

All these Browns fans and "insiders" acting like they are superior and/or have some special insight is hilarious...

On what planet would it make sense for McCoy to announce he's eliminating one team of the three and still pondering the other two?  McCoy certainly may sign somewhere else, but this isn't Miss USA where he's eliminating teams one by one.

People who need the validation of Twitter are seriously the most pathetic humans on Earth.  And this newfound entitlement of Browns fans is something else...

3 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

All these Browns fans and "insiders" acting like they are superior and/or have some special insight is hilarious...

On what planet would it make sense for McCoy to announce he's eliminating one team of the three and still pondering the other two?  McCoy certainly may sign somewhere else, but this isn't Miss USA where he's eliminating teams one by one.

People who need the validation of Twitter are seriously the most pathetic humans on Earth.  And this newfound entitlement of Browns fans is something else...

If I could pie more I would

24 minutes ago, RelaxImaPro said:

Don't know this guy or if he's full of poo or not, nor how much truth (if any) there is to this tweet, but he's supposedly some Browns insider according to reddit

Guaranteed to sign here now

Baker and OBJ are recruiting Him!!   HURR DURRRRRR

what's going through McCoys mind

"hmmmm...

1) both of them didn't choose to be there, and one of them was pissed off to be traded against his will

2) one is a cocky little white dude that had an aight rookie year.. what about a sophomore slump?

3) I've been on a lot of Bucs teams that were 'supposed' to be good.. and look where that got us...

4) Yes Baker is young, but I'm only going to be around a few years, and I'd rather have the Proven MVP that I vibe with"

I'm glad these clevland fans/source is acting cocky..

let it jinx them

3 minutes ago, countryboi said:

if you going to do it do it....this aint The Bachelor dude just pick a damn team. 

Exactly... I don't think this has anything to do with Gerald McCoy though.  

Just Twitterverse douches trying to get their name out there throwing stuff at the wall

Archived