• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

Read on SBA Nation that McCoy was almost traded for picks but it fell through. Also that deals we're expected in the 8 million range per year.the plus 10 million offers we're floated by his agent who was trying to jack up the price.

Let's hope that is accurate. I don't think anyone here would bat an eye at getting him in the $8-9 mil/year range.

40 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Read on SBA Nation that McCoy was almost traded for picks but it fell through. Also that deals we're expected in the 8 million range per year.the plus 10 million offers we're floated by his agent who was trying to jack up the price.

He wasnt almost traded.  Contract was too big, no one would touch it.

6 hours ago, ncfan said:

He wasnt almost traded.  Contract was too big, no one would touch it.

Different source. The one I read said there was a partner but they couldn't agree on picks and as you said no one wanted to.pick up his salary. So yeah there almost was a trade but it fell apart. Team was not mentioned.  Nothing in your tweet said a trade wasn't attempted. Simply it didn't happen

5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Many are speculating on Twitter it’s down to CLE and BAL, why is everyone counting us out? If anything, it should be down to CLE and CAR..

I speculate it is between Baltimore and the Panthers. He plays defense and I think he might be intrigued by a 3-4 that they both run. Baltimore made the playoffs last year and we were 6-2 before the wheels came off.  Who goes to Cleveland by choice? Most of their folks are drafted or like OBJ traded to them. 

8 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I speculate it is between Baltimore and the Panthers. He plays defense and I think he might be intrigued by a 3-4 that they both run. Baltimore made the playoffs last year and we were 6-2 before the wheels came off.  Who goes to Cleveland by choice? Most of their folks are drafted or like OBJ traded to them. 

That’s fair, I was just looking at Cleveland and our rosters being better than Baltimore’s. I know they made playoffs last year, but they’ve lost a lot of key defensive players.

8 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

I’m not trying to be the speculation king but that seems like little something to me. I’m a avid ig user and I know three teammates aren’t following a non teammate for no apparent reason. He’s coming here fellas news incoming tomorrow. Hopefully this doesn’t turn me into a fake predictionist but it’s like they know already, those followings are like welcome to the family. This is just my ig opinion but I’m usually ok with understanding social media.

Archived