• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It was actually just really weird happenstance. But I wouldn’t think it would be an issue to share it in Allpro. 

I’m not saying he won’t make concessions but I know his starting area is way out of our ballpark currently. 

So, let's say our ballpark had 340 ft fences, where would he be in relation to that?

Just now, KneelingCamFan said:

So if we cut Torrey Smith and get Kalil's money, that's roughly a little over 12 million right?  How much is McCoy asking for?

Yeah and we already have close to 10 mil already. We only have to sign two more picks. If we want him we can get him, if not then we won't. 

3 minutes ago, KneelingCamFan said:

So if we cut Torrey Smith and get Kalil's money, that's roughly a little over 12 million right?  How much is McCoy asking for?

He wants 13 mil a year (what he was making with the Bucs) but the most he's been offered so far was 11 million by the Browns (1 Year) and 10 million by the Ravens (3 Years). See I can have a source too.

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

So, let's say our ballpark had 340 ft fences, where would he be in relation to that?

It’s not that high relatively, but it’s high for us as we stand right now. Even if we cut Butler and Torrey. Plus player value. 

1 minute ago, Dex said:

He wants 13 mil a year (what he was making with the Bucs) but the most he's been offered so far was 11 million by the Browns (1 Year) and 10 million by the Ravens (3 Years). See I can have a source too.

Lol so we the lowest that's why he visited us last. So we must want to offer him 8 mil a year?

Archived