• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, uncfan888 said:

Yeah, it's definitely going to be one of these three teams

Hope it's us

If it is the Browns, it is about money

If it is the Ravens, it is about being "the" man

If it is us, it is about glory

Which would you choose?

26 minutes ago, Bronn said:

I just saw that too. That'd be pretty wild to have both those guys as our outside guys. I think they could actually get closer to Donald's average if you put them together.

Not to mention the statue-like QBs in the division: Ryan, Brees, whoever in Tampa.... they're all slow and not that difficult to sack. McCoy could could seriously up his numbers in the NFC South compared to the Browns, Bengals, Steelers and Ravens.

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

DT was not addressed in free agency or the draft.  Marty has to be motivated to make this  happen---I think we cut  Butler if we make this signing-or try his 330 lb butt at NT.

I dont think the money limit has to with how much we have to spend. I think the money is there and there are ways to movie it around

I think Hurney is truly trying to prevent an over splurge, trying to be responsible

Hurney 2.0 

When we make it official, and we have Batman in tow, we'll have at least two parts of the Justice League.

I say we crown DJax or DJ as the Flash, Cockrell can be Cyborg, I'll be Aquaman (aka the water boy) and then all we need to do is figure out who Wonder Woman is...

2 minutes ago, Bronn said:

When we make it official, and we have Batman in tow, we'll have at least two parts of the Justice League.

I say we crown DJax or DJ as the Flash, Cockrell can be Cyborg, I'll be Aquaman (aka the water boy) and then all we need to do is figure out who Wonder Woman is...

Ask @RetiredCollegeCoach who Wonder Woman is

Archived