• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

Also, just to clarify, my sources are obviously that I'm a talented medium that sees into the future when I enter a meditation induced hypnotic trance. Of course, it could be alternate universes that I'm peering into sometimes, but usually I'm pretty good.

8 minutes ago, Bronn said:

No news here :(

My assumption is that the delay in his arrival threw a few things off, and that they are somewhat operating on a delay.

Torrey Smith restructuring and the fact that we have more money opening up over the weekend, grouped with the timing of McCoy's visit make me think he doesn't leave town without becoming a Panther.

He did have a really good visit with Baltimore, but I don't think they have the selling points that Carolina/Charlotte do.

TBQH I think he's a little bitter at being let go by Tampa, and that he'd love to stay in the division that he's played his career in, against foes he's very familiar with.

It makes so much sense on a multitude of levels, and from the whispers I've heard it is all but a done/publicized deal. There's still some time before 4:00.

Also The Wire puts me to sleep every time I try to watch it. Game of Thrones has never done that, even upon multiple re-watches.

Not going to get into an argument about this, but I have tried to start Game of Thrones about 3 times and have never gotten past the 3rd episode due to falling asleep.  Thanks for bringing the goods though...lets hope we are happy by the end of the weekend.

2 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Put these 2 together in the middle and let the outside speed dogs eat!!!!

I just saw that too. That'd be pretty wild to have both those guys as our outside guys. I think they could actually get closer to Donald's average if you put them together.

Just now, mjligon said:

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn come on i got things to do this weekend

lol live your life, man

everyone here knows what the smart decision will be if he wants to win now

the read I get is that he is just somewhat indecisive

this could be his last NFL contract/team if he plays it right

I don't blame him for taking his time

2 minutes ago, Bronn said:

There is an offer on the table.

He has no other visits scheduled, and the only other rumored team was Atlanta, who has no intentions to bring him in right now.

Yeah, it's definitely going to be one of these three teams

Hope it's us

Archived