• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Dex said:

Y'all need to stop derailing important threads smh.

That's right. 

This is a discussion about how HBO's The Wire is one of the greatest shows of all time, On par with the likes of Breaking Bad and the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones. 

5 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

That's right. 

This is a discussion about how HBO's The Wire is one of the greatest shows of all time, On par with the likes of Breaking Bad and the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones. 

is the greatest show of all time*

You almost had it.

Image result for the wire gif

On 5/30/2019 at 9:49 AM, Dex said:

Everybody has a source now a days lmao. :eyeroll:

Image result for twitter logo chest

Dex is my source--I take what you say, rephrase it, tweet it out, quote my twitter news on the Huddle, and I am given credit for finding true wisdom and virtue.

Just now, MHS831 said:

Dex is my source--I take what you say, rephrase it, tweet it out, quote my twitter news on the Huddle, and I am given credit for finding true wisdom and virtue.

Water into wine. There is one dude on the Huddle with a legitimate source and that was the Julius Pepper's guy. The rest are full of poo.

Just now, Dex said:

Water into wine. There is one dude on the Huddle with a legitimate source and that was the Julius Pepper's guy. The rest are full of poo.

My source used to be a close  friend of mine who knew Brandon Beane.  I never shared anything sensitive, because he never really had anything sensitive.   I did know that John Fox HATED the Clausen pick and a few other tidbits.  Beane and I used to get our cars inspected at the same place and apparently, we both went there on the last day of March.  We chatted a few times, but nobody in the know is going to run around telling crack heads secrets from the front office.  It is all speculation. 

Archived