• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald McCoy visiting today!

Jeremy Igo

29 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Eastern Carolina 4lyfe.

I tell ya ... after being in Kansas for 5 years it’s given me a good perspective. Kansas is know for their beef and over all tastiness. Their pork is good as well. 

I think the bbq itself is fairly equal but where they fail is the sauces. Man you just can’t beat that vinegar sauce. Hard to find here. Also the slaw man ! They can’t hold a candle on the slaw. The yellow slaw and the vinegar based i miss a lot .  

Finally they fall short on the hush puppies  as well.  

Bbq for me is the meal , not just the meat or pork . 

Oh and to bring it back ... did we sign McCoy yet ? 

1 minute ago, Bronn said:

This could be accurate. They’ll have to take pictures and prep the announcement. I’m pretty sure numbers were discussed last night.

I honestly think he will sign here for less than Ravens and Browns offered him, because its the Browns, and why would you want to be on the Ravens? 

Just now, Devil Doc said:

I honestly think he will sign here for less than Ravens and Browns offered him, because its the Browns, and why would you want to be on the Ravens? 

Additional years won’t hurt either. We’ll have too see what the deal is before we really react. If I had to guess, it’d be 3 years $34M

Archived