• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen video

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

At the time of the Grier pick I was pretty pissed but yeah he was a steal at the bottom of the 3rd round.  He is a project for sure and Allen looks certainly better right now, but who knows he might get a lot better with time.

I mean Grier is a fresh faced super rookie while Allen has NFL game experience. Is literally anyone shocked he looks better than Grier right now? Let's compare them in two seasons when Grier has had a chance to learn the playbook and possibly start some games.

On 5/11/2019 at 12:37 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

It is a certainty.

I think Allen was always going to be a developmental guy. Even in college it was obvious he needed to progress. To me, Grier has Geno Smith written all over him. 

This is all you need to know about what we were missing from Week 8 to Week 17 last season. The ability for QB1 to throw the ball over the top of the defense to one of the seemingly 100 burners we drafted or signed the past three years.

Allen to Samuels

Jeremy reminds me of CNN trying to push their favorite Democratic presidential candidates.

”Joe Biden posts amazing sincere heartfelt response to his allegations of inappropriate behavior”

”Piece of sh&$ multi-millionaire hypocrite Bernie Sanders says that jailed rapists and murderers should be able to vote”

On 5/11/2019 at 8:03 PM, Moo Daeng said:

The Turners are the two that matter most 

And this is why I worry Allen won't get a fair shake. Scott hand picked Grier. Norv agreed, but it sounds like Scott was driving the train. If Grier pans out, it's basically Scott's ticket to a OC/HC gig which Norv's wanted for him going back to their Minnesota days. Norv and Scott are going to do everything in their power to showcase Grier

On 5/13/2019 at 1:42 PM, MasterAwesome said:

Jeremy reminds me of CNN trying to push their favorite Democratic presidential candidates.

”Joe Biden posts amazing sincere heartfelt response to his allegations of inappropriate behavior”

”Piece of sh&$ multi-millionaire hypocrite Bernie Sanders says that jailed rapists and murderers should be able to vote”

Yeah, I don't get this one play video thread shite with this stoic take.  Oh yes I do.  Here are three pages off of one f*cking play.  Same as that Grier clip.  One play here or there in Rookie Mini Camp makes zero difference in the grand scheme of things.  But with everyone starving for football, this dribble gets site movement.  The man is a great photographer, but the football commentary is hilariously skewed. 

Archived