• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers expanding Hall of Honor - 2019 Inductees announced

Jeremy Igo

well, I hoped the tier of player would have been limited to the 89/Pep caliber of player. 

Got nothing but love for the Jakes of the world here in Carolina but that opens the door down the road for this to include TONS of players.   

52 minutes ago, CRA said:

well, I hoped the tier of player would have been limited to the 89/Pep caliber of player. 

Got nothing but love for the Jakes of the world here in Carolina but that opens the door down the road for this to include TONS of players.   

I think Jake is the exception

The week one back up who lead the Team to its first Super Bowl in its 9th season of existence 

The expansion Jags ,Browns and Texans  would love to say that right now

49 minutes ago, CRA said:

There is another Hall dedicated to the tier of player that Smitty and Pep represent.  We need to honor Panthers legends, not just NFL legends.

4 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Great list.  Future guys IMO - Pep, Cam, Luke, TD, R. Kalil 

Maybe we could put a plague next to the Men's Restroom on the 500 level with D. Williams name on it.

Greg and Stew also.

The list is pretty heavy on offense.

Any other defensive guys? Minter? Ruck? Beason? CJ?   Just musing aloud.

8 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Greg and Stew also.

The list is pretty heavy on offense.

Any other defensive guys? Minter? Ruck? Beason? CJ?   Just musing aloud.

Nah. Minter, Ruck, Beason, CJ do not belong in the Hall of Honor.

Id say the same is true with Stew and Kalil.

We can’t open it up to every good player we have. There needs to be an echelon of achievement. Kalil and Stew just don’t have that echelon.

same with the defensive dudes you mentioned. Plus if they were gonna be inducted at least one would have been on the inaugural list.

Archived