• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Camp Coverage Question

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, YETI said:

Deointe Thompson. Oh nvm we passed on him 4 different rounds 

Supposedly has a knee condition.  Besides, there have been some disappointing bama safeties over the years.  HA HA,  barron, lester---I am glad we passed---knee and perhaps overrated.

Little would check off a lot of boxes, but an OL at camp is not a big deal.   Burns would be great--but I am convinced that he is the real deal--would   be interested in his weight and how he is carrying it.

Grier is going to be the talk of rookie camp.  We see more from him than anyone else. 

I want to know if Scarlett is the real deal, or did we pick what we had in Hood-

Have we ever had 3 Charlotte HS players on the team at the same time?  I am counting Grier and Hood. and Cockrell.

I would like to know what kind of reps everyone gets. What types of skills and drills are we doing.  Who looks fast versus lost in space. Any way to tell how we are envisioning using a player based on minicamp or is that for later.down the line.

Archived