• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers Ring of Under Appreciated

Jeremy Igo

30 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

My biggest butthurt about 2015 is that our SB opponent was clearly the worst we had to face the entire playoff run, and we lost. 2003 it was a magical ride where we just seemed to be over achieving. In 2015, we were the best team in that game. Period. 

That one hurt a lot more, IMO. 

Karma had a lot to do with how 2015 ended.

9 hours ago, Chaos said:

Guessing you didn't watch the FOX broadcast of that game or remember the graphic posted afterwards?

Rosario+Dawson.jpg

I did see that game on Fox, but somehow have no memory of this at all. Typical Fox though. It took them years to stop saying Stephen Smith.

Joe Nedney filled in admirably in 2000 for Kasay. Only missed a small handful of FGA, and boomed a 46-yarder to knock off defending champion Rams at the end of regulation, on the road. 

CEB4715F-4151-4D68-821F-D168FFE20A24.jpeg

On 5/3/2019 at 9:51 AM, PFChangz said:

Tim Biakabutuka for sure. I remember when I was younger and watched him rip two 60+ yard touchdown runs against the Bengals at the then Ericsson Stadium.

What was the game he had 200 yards in the first half then Seifert essentially shut him down

I’m new here, but I had to post on this because...Wesley Walls.

Hands down (especially with very few of you mentioning him) the most underrated Panther of all time.

He was a 5 time Pro Bowler, and arguably the best TE in the league in 1999.

Olsen before Olsen, he deserves a lot more love than he’s getting.

Archived