• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Camp - May 10-12

Jeremy Igo

55 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hell, Bruce Irvin doesn't even have a number yet.

I know Grier isn't getting #7 unless he can talk Kyle Allen out of it, or Allen gets cut (which, while unlikely, actually could happen when it's time for the final roster).

#17 is available, and that would be kind of cool for the Delhomme memories it'd invoke.

This what I want. Equally if not more likely he’s given 3, which has become the de facto backup QB number. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hell, Bruce Irvin doesn't even have a number yet.

I know Grier isn't getting #7 unless he can talk Kyle Allen out of it, or Allen gets cut (which, while unlikely, actually could happen when it's time for the final roster).

#17 is available, and that would be kind of cool for the Delhomme memories it'd invoke.

I swore I saw on his IG story the other day when he arrived.  There was a quick glimps he flashed up and it had his locker beside Cams with a #2 on it.

Could be nothing though

20 minutes ago, ncfan said:

I swore I saw on his IG story the other day when he arrived.  There was a quick glimps he flashed up and it had his locker beside Cams with a #2 on it.

Could be nothing though

I don't do the Instagram stuff much. Don't know.

Archived