• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Camp - May 10-12

Jeremy Igo

Rookie Camp will be held May 10-12. This will be our first look at not only our guys but also a small preview of the defense as they do a dually run the schemes of the team in their practices.

Of course I'll be there for photos and observations and such for you.

Why? Because I love you. 

Now come here and let's get it on.

I think this is also typically the time when they give tryouts to undrafted rookies and unemployed players with a year or two under their belt.

Given that they only signed four undrafted free agents post draft though, I don't know if that will be as extensive this year as it has been before.

33 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Rookie Camp will be held May 10-12. This will be our first look at not only our guys but also a small preview of the defense as they do a dually run the schemes of the team in their practices.

Why? Because I love you. 

Thanks Igo, looking forward to the pictures etc...

27 minutes ago, Michaelinraleigh said:

No but thru Camp and in preseason. 

Preseason is still preseason. He could look like the best quarterback in history through camp and preseason and I'd still say to reserve judgment.

Granted, people saw a single game under unusual conditions with Kyle Allen and were prepared to anoint him as the future, so there's no denying that some do have unrealistic expectations.

Yes it's cliche, but I am really interested in Grier and how he looks through the Spring. Obviously I 100% prefer that he never plays a down and the Cam is healthy can play, but I'm just not sure that's going to happen. So it would hurt if Grier displays some solid traits through through the year.

38 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Yes it's cliche, but I am really interested in Grier and how he looks through the Spring. Obviously I 100% prefer that he never plays a down and the Cam is healthy can play, but I'm just not sure that's going to happen. So it would hurt if Grier displays some solid traits through through the year.

My priorities are pretty simple.

I want the Panthers to win. How that happens is very VERY negotiable.

The most likely scenario would be Cam Newton returning to full health. And if that's how it happens, great. But when you get right down to it, if it occurred because Will Grier or Kyle Allen suddenly showed everybody that they were the second coming of Tom Brady, I could live with that too.

It's ultimately about the team.

Hell, Bruce Irvin doesn't even have a number yet.

I know Grier isn't getting #7 unless he can talk Kyle Allen out of it, or Allen gets cut (which, while unlikely, actually could happen when it's time for the final roster).

#17 is available, and that would be kind of cool for the Delhomme memories it'd invoke.

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Why? Because I love you. 

Only 4.99/mo

Archived