• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burns, Haynes, Miller

Jeremy Igo

No one is even mentioning Haynes so thank you for bringing him up. Some of you posters are going to be eating serious crow this year after Haynes and Gaulden contribute. It’s funny how so many gave Butler a pass after three seasons as a first round pick, and how many have wrote off Gaulden and Haynes after having a red shirt year. 

6 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

No one is even mentioning Haynes so thank you for bringing him up. Some of you posters are going to be eating serious crow this year after Haynes and Gaulden contribute. It’s funny how so many gave Butler a pass after three seasons as a first round pick, and how many has wrote off Gaulden and Haynes after having a red shirt year. 

Completely agree. I’ve  been saying the same thing in various threads throughout the entire draft. 

23 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

No one is even mentioning Haynes so thank you for bringing him up. Some of you posters are going to be eating serious crow this year after Haynes and Gaulden contribute. It’s funny how so many gave Butler a pass after three seasons as a first round pick, and how many has wrote off Gaulden and Haynes after having a red shirt year. 

While I was watching some film on some mid round Edge guys this year I just happened to go back and watch some tape on Haynes.  I will say this.  He is better than sir of the guys that went in the 3rd round this year.  Banagu and Ximenes have no bend whatsoever.  I like haynes much more than them.  He’s better than Walker out of Ga too. Hopefully a year in the league will make him a little stronger and be able to contribute.  

Competition brings out the best.

Haynes has Loads of potential as well but was the odd man out last year.  New scheme and bringingin these other guys, maybe itll bring the fire under his azz.

From being 27th in the league as far as getting to the passer last year.  Marty sure as he11 is making sure that doesnt happen again 

Marquis Haynes couldn't even get dressed most of last season against UDFA Bryan Cox Jr and the dude who just learned how to play football in Efe Obada. Both of whom, by the way, helped contribute to our abysmal pass rush.

Christian Miller will join a long line of day three tweener busts from Hurney such as Haynes, Eric Norwood, and Hilee Taylor. The guy was injury-prone and rotational with Alabama. Wouldn't count too much on him being a contributor. Reeks of Hurney picking a guy who was falling since he had a nice pedigree like Dan Connor, Duke Robinson, Dwayne Jarrett, Jimmy Clausen, etc before him.

Brian Burns will be a stud though like every other Hurney first rounder. Only thing he does well.

Archived