• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select QB Will Grier in Round 3

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

says guy whose name is from a place in Auburn

It's good to read another unbiased reply

Thanks for proving my point. Find me a post where I discussed Cam, at all. About anything? There has to be a reason right? It can’t be that it makes sense to not waste draft capital on insurance that if used would probably become irrelevant and the team is still drafting a QB again in 2020. 

What bias is there in the overwhelming stats against later round QBs posted above. Take your emotion out of it. If this was another team I would recommend the same thing. 

All for a QB we hope never plays? Don’t we? 

1 hour ago, Toomers said:

Thanks for proving my point. Find me a post where I discussed Cam, at all. About anything? There has to be a reason right? It can’t be that it makes sense to not waste draft capital on insurance that if used would probably become irrelevant and the team is still drafting a QB again in 2020. 

What bias is there in the overwhelming stats against later round QBs posted above. Take your emotion out of it. If this was another team I would recommend the same thing. 

All for a QB we hope never plays? Don’t we? 

What position would not be wasting draft capital? Safety? Is Rashaan Gaulden invaluable draft capital too?

5 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

can someone hook me up with nolan nawrocki's analysis of grier's smile? does grier know where the cameras are at all times? his family sure does lol

At all times? Looks like it 

F0E2C6C1-B059-46FA-8C6F-9A32BDAD41C4.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

What position would not be wasting draft capital? Safety? Is Rashaan Gaulden invaluable draft capital too?

Name me another position where you draft a player and your best case scenario is he never plays a meaningful snap. 

Now it’s ridiculous apples to oranges comparisons. 

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

Name me another position where you draft a player and your best case scenario is he never plays a meaningful snap. 

Now it’s ridiculous apples to oranges comparisons. 

Chad Cotas are still out there 

3 hours ago, Toomers said:

You can post this until you’re blue in the face. People still aren’t going to accept it. 

Apparently, thinking this was a bad idea means you have some sort of agenda or hate puppies or something. It’s hard to keep up. 

It’s good to hear an unbiased view. 

Unless the Turner's know they can fix this kids release and windup we are going to get hosed on the pick. He's a much better fit in the WCO than the Coryell at this point with his weak arm.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Unless the Turner's know they can fix this kids release and windup we are going to get hosed on the pick. He's a much better fit in the WCO than the Coryell at this point with his weak arm.

Did what we ran last year look like a Coryell offense?

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

What offense did we run last year?

Norv's system is like a still Coryell based in terminology and such, but execution wise what we ran last year looked closer to an E-P, maybe even a WCO at times.

A straight Coryell features a fair share of deep passing. We had a QB who couldn't do that, so Norv adapted.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Norv's system is like a still Coryell based in terminology and such, but execution wise what we ran last year looked closer to an E-P, maybe even a WCO at times.

A straight Coryell features a fair share of deep passing. We had a QB who couldn't do that, so Norv adapted.

It was bad.  Our QB was hurt and we did what we could.  It was sad to watch at times, infuriating at others.

Archived