• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Some years back we took Amini Silatolu. With the next pick, they took Cordy Glenn.

This pick is giving me deja vu.

And in 2012, we took Luke Kuechly and with the next pick, the Bills took Gilmore.

Deja vu!

Hopefully we can sacrifice a few virgins and let him sit for a year/get coached up enough to step on an NFL field in 2020. I do not want him protecting Cam as is. Unless he's been hiding some serious talent in his back pocket.

7 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Maybe because little was one of the best prospects available?  Maybe because his tape is very impressive and he was first team SEC?  Maybe because he won just about every award he could win?  

Some people bitch about anything.  

Cody Ford would be a much better choice than Greg Little would have been a better day 1 starter.

1 minute ago, Ship said:

Cody Ford would be redundant with Moton and Williams in terms of potential to be a LT. Ford might be a better RT, but then we're pulling an ATL with 4 starting OGs.

Exactly. We needed someone else that could slide out to LT if needed. There's no one after Moton and Williams at tackle.

I can't believe the negativity of many on this board.  These are the same folks that bitch and moan that we don't give Cam any help. 

People that get paid to evaluate players have Little as 1st round prospect.  We need a LT in a bad way.  Little was the last decent LT in the draft.  I would have rather have given up the other 3rd round pick but Hurney did the right thing.  A helluva lot better than Gettleman drafting a player that would be out of the league in 3 yrs. 

Archived