• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, RumHam said:

Jeff otah 2.0. if hurney hasn't traded next years first yet be prepared

Jeff Otah was everything they drafted him to be until a bad knee injury and unsuccessful surgery. Completely out of a GMs control at that point. Were you even following the team then or are you just parroting other numbskulls on this board?!

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Yeah just like that run was suppose to happen after Williams last year and Dillard 

Lol what?  Bills just took a tackle bro.  They traded up right after we took a tackle and took one.  And Jags traded up for a tackle before us.  

But yeah, that run isn't going to happen.  LMAO.

https://withthefirstpick.com/2018/05/22/2019-nfl-draft-ole-misss-greg-little-scouting-report/

He has enough athleticism and balance to work at the 2nd level where he delivers key blocks. His skills as a run blocker opens the door for a move inside to guard if needed

It’s important to note that Little would project as a very strong guard prospect if evaluators feel he can’t handle the left tackle spot.

This is his athletic profile. I was very critical of Orlando Brown last year because of folks wanting him despite testing so badly, but at least he has good tape. Greg Little is hit or miss and is not even the athlete he was hyped up to be once he actually tested (sorted of like the hyped up Arden Key De at LSU a couple of years ago). Man, I'm hoping Moton works. Because I'm not liking the idea of Little at LT. If we use hims as a LG it could work, but one his "negatives" is his demeanor and finish especially in the run game. A lackadaisical Guard is not what you want.

1 minute ago, gmonjimbo said:

Panthers saw that Taylor went, now right after Panhers pick Ford went. You never know what other teams have on their board. They seemed to like Little and I assume Matsko believes in him. 

This. Matsko had to have signed off and I trust him.

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Huddle:  we must get an OT in the first 2 rounds.

Huddle tonight:  Hurney is an idiot for drafting the best OT on the board 

No. 

Huddle Tonight: fug Hurney for trading when he didn’t have to. He tried to trade into the first round last night. 

Just now, Mage said:

Lol what?  Bills just took a tackle bro.

But yeah, that run isn't going to happen.

Bills are like sheep to us.

Theyll jump up.  See the OT when we went Moton.  

See Zay Jones when we went Samuel

Archived