• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

Addresses our 2 biggest needs with 2 picks.  Why we are watching from the couch fellas.  A lot of keyboard GMs here. Not a fan personally of moving up but I’m just a fan.  Thought we may could have got him at our 47th but we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe someone else wanted I’m to. 

Good job so far Hurndog 

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

I doubt that.  Position runs are a thing in the draft and with Taylor gone, I understand him not wanting to risk it.  Hell Bills probably just traded up to get Ford right now because of us going Little.

I would have preferred Ford over Little, but to be honest it's hard to complain.  Offensive line is a need and Little has a ton of talent, hopefully we can coach him up.  We've done well developing a lot of OL lately so I'm optimistic - Williams, Moton, Norwell, Turner.

Yeah just like that run was suppose to happen after Williams last year and Dillard 

Little wouldn't have been there. Bills were ready to blow up our spot again. We have to get a guy to protect Cam. The team thinks Little is a LT and other guys not as much. We have to believe we can motivate him in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

Hmm?  Moton is definitely starting.  Little is either going to be depth (Williams is on a 1 yr contract) or we are sliding one of Little/Williams/Moton to guard.

But Moton is guaranteed to start.  Not sure why you think he wouldn't lol

Moton was slated to start at LG until injuries forced him outside. He isn't restricted to just OT.

Archived