• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Icege said:

Me seeing MIA take Michael Dieter at #77 with Max Scharping available at #47

screams internally zach braff GIF

Hurney is gonna need Little to become an absolute, unquestioned franchise LT for me to like this pick/trade.  

I'm pulling for Little bc he's a Panther now, but I wanted no part of moving up or drafting him unless he dropped to us.

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

Which is why their insistence on making this move still boggles my mind.  I'd understand if we hadn't been able to retain DWill as we expected, but we did retain him...  and still have Moton on his rookie contract.  That's two starting tackles.  Throw in that we signed Paradis and this was the best I've felt about our OL going into a draft since Cam has been here, by far.  So, I just don't understand giving up a 3rd round pick that could've possibly been another starter/big contributor for Little whose fit is questionable. 

I honestly think it's a knee jerk reaction to Cam being hurt last year. 

2 hours ago, amcoolio said:

Maybe because Moton isn’t a natural left tackle? And you can’t rely on just two tackles going into a season, especially one coming off a season ending injury 

Kinda like Amini Silatolu was a "natural"?

Cuz you know Ron LOVES him som Amini!

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

One of the teams that traded right before or after us only exchanged 2nds and threw in a 4th, and IIRC, it was around the same number of spots they moved up.  What a waste...

Bills 2 spots, jags 3 spots, Denver 10 spots from 52-42 for 125 and 182. 

Favorite was NO giving up a 2020 2nd and 62, 202. 

Archived