• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Depends on how you do it.

Wanna disagree? That's fine. Insisting that people have to have a positive attitude about every move the team makes is silly.

So you determine what is acceptable and what is not?  I was referring to the people attacking them.  The irony--you are telling me what and how I can criticize others who should be allowed to criticize as they see fit.  I hope you see the hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I'm sure it had nothing to do with having a Grade-A Moron as a head coach.

Nooooooooooooo, couldn't have been that.

..but, but, but  hes a defensive genius....he needs to show that sht this year...4-3 ...3-4...5-2 whatever...

Just now, KillerKat said:

He has a huge ego and is going to do it his way no matter how much it hurts the team.

It hurt us and we are still hurting now, how many core players did he draft?

Most of his draft picks are not even with the team anymore and we still have some of hurney's guys from his first tenure as GM. Pretty much sums it up

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Scott did went crazy after this recent string of failures for our team. I think creeper JR broke him

you cant let a teams success or failure affect you, its just a game, I love the Panthers, been a fan since day 1, been on this forum since its second year.

I'm always positive and get heat for being always Mr. Sunshine on stuff, but after watching this team for nearly 25 years, I have come to accept that yeah bad poo is gonna happen, but that is also what makes victory all the more sweeter.

Think about it, would a Patriots fan that grew up during the Brady and Bill era ever truly appreciate what is going on in their team? no they've been spoiled by success. winning a Superbowl isn't special to them, its expected, yeah it would be nice if the Panthers could have that level of success, but there isn't another team in the NFL that doesn't wish they had what the Patriots have.

the joy of the first win after years of struggle is something they will never know. I hope that one day I too can enjoy this with Panthers, but it isn't a given but this also wont affect how much I enjoy the game or being a fan of the panthers.

Just now, MHS831 said:

So you determine what is acceptable and what is not?  I was referring to the people attacking them.  The irony--you are telling me what and how I can criticize others who should be allowed to criticize as they see fit.  I hope you see the hypocrisy.

I'm giving you my opinion. And no, that's not hypocrisy.

I don't believe in Marty Hurney. I'm not that big on Ron Rivera either. I still hope both of them succeed, but I'm highly skeptical about their ability to do so, and I have good reason to be.

It's not difficult to understand.

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

you cant let a teams success or failure affect you, its just a game, I love the Panthers, been a fan since day 1, been on this forum since its second year.

I'm always positive and get heat for being always Mr. Sunshine on stuff, but after watching this team for nearly 25 years, I have come to accept that yeah bad poo is gonna happen, but that is also what makes victory all the more sweeter.

Think about it, would a Patriots fan that grew up during the Brady and Bill era ever truly appreciate what is going on in their team? no they've been spoiled by success. winning a Superbowl isn't special to them, its expected, yeah it would be nice if the Panthers could have that level of success, but there isn't another team in the NFL that doesn't wish they had what the Patriots have.

the joy of the first win after years of struggle is something they will never know. I hope that one day I too can enjoy this with Panthers, but it isn't a given but this also wont affect how much I enjoy the game or being a fan of the panthers.

There were patriot fans before Brady and Bill?

Someone said they support them because it's what they do everyday. It'd be nice if we supported them and their picks/moves because they were competent and consistent instead of just it's what they do everyday. Doing something everyday doesn't seem all that valid as lots of people suck at stuff they do everyday.

I think this type of mentality is how all sorts of crazy cults are created. I've always wanted to start a cult maybe i'll try.

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Someone said they support them because it's what they do everyday. It'd be nice if we supported them and their picks/moves because they were competent and consistent instead of just it's what they do everyday. Doing something everyday doesn't seem all that valid as lots of people suck at stuff they do everyday.

I think this type of mentality is how all sorts of crazy cults are created. I've always wanted to start a cult maybe i'll try.

...daily routine...cult...weed...mmmm yea.

3 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

The Panthers success or failure only affects my football life, not my real one.

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Pretty much.

As mentioned, I don't trust Hurney and Rivera to lead the Panthers to a championship. I hope they do, but I don't believe they will.

Guess that's hard for some people to accept.

Archived