• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Doc Holiday said:

you have been a negative nancy for a little over a year now fwiw. not ragging on ya just stating an obersvation as someone that's been here a while.

I mean heck, I acted like a dumbass on here last year and decided to take a break for a few months, draft brought me back though. sometimes you need a break haha

Yeah, except I haven't. Heck, I posted a positive thread about Burns earlier, even though he wasn't a pick I liked that much either.

We've got some folks on here who just can't handle hearing anything but "OMG we're amazing we're gonna win the next five Super Bowls".

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

hes single handedly continuing the destruction of the New York football Giants...said....i know for a fact that if Gman was in my 6th grade class a t St. Mary Immaculate Conception ...i would have stuck a pencil up up his azz..

I know it's like the years we actually won here he had to be surprised I swear he literally tries to build losing teams. He's like "damn i didnt think that would work let my try something else, ill cut our best DB and waste the draft trying to replace him that should work, show me how you win now!"

I know one thing,  one of these guys BETTER start. If we go in to the season with Little and Burns on the bench heads are gonna roll some way or the other. Hell, Rivera has already stated Burns is on spot duty and if Little draft negatives show in camp you know this staff will shelf him till they fill comfortable with him. I cant stomach another season with draft picks riding the pine cuz of this incompetent staff.

35 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Come on, dude.

We're all going to hope he does well, but it's not like it's wrong to question the pick.

Question?  It would be fine if people were merely questioning the pick.  That would be totally fine-if that is all it was. And are you suggesting that those who are bashing Hurney and  Little are allowed to "question"  them and I am not allowed to "question" their antics?  

Just now, PootieNunu said:

I know it's like the years we actually won here he had to be surprised I swear he literally tries to build losing teams. He's like "damn i didnt think that would work let my try something else, ill cut our best DB and waste the draft trying to replace him that should work, show me how you win now!"

Cam and Luke  has carried sooo many loooosers along the way...

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Question?  It would be fine if people were merely questioning the pick.  That would be totally fine-if that is all it was. And are you suggesting that those who are bashing Hurney and  Little are allowed to "question"  them and I am not allowed to "question" their antics?  

Depends on how you do it.

Wanna disagree? That's fine. Insisting that people have to have a positive attitude about every move the team makes is silly.

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

He has a huge ego and is going to do it his way no matter how much it hurts the team.

Archived