• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

They want to be able to say, told ya so. 

That's a dumbass take.

What I want to be able to say is that my favorite team is world champion. Having leadership in place doesn't make me optimistic of that happening.

I'd much rather be wrong, but I don't feel like I am.

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

So this would be the first time ever then, yup.

no Jeff Otah initially was an amazing pick, before his knee injury. him getting injured and eating himself out  of the league made him a bust. his first year for the Panthers made you think we just drafter a perennial pro-bowl tackle. but by in large trades by hurney dont work out. 

I do like this one though

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Interestingly enough, I was a huge proponent of the CMC pick (look it up).

Its almost as if the people with whom you disagree don't fit into the convenient categories that you want them to.

key word "probably" due to being too lazy and/or unintelligent to look it up or remember it.

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

no Jeff Otah initially was an amazing pick, before his knee injury. him getting injured and eating himself out  of the league made him a bust. his first year for the Panthers made you think we just drafter a perennial pro-bowl tackle. but by in large trades by hurney dont work out. 

I do like this one though

I wasn't making excuses, he busted he busted but that doesn't knock Hurney so granted.

I think(hope) with our OL coaching we've had he will be the uninjured version of Otah and be here for decade +. If these two picks hit Hurney will have the benefit of the doubt back.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's a dumbass take.

What I want to be able to say is that my favorite team is world champion. Having leadership in place doesn't make me optimistic of that happening.

I'd much rather be wrong, but I don't feel like I am.

you have been a negative nancy for a little over a year now fwiw. not ragging on ya just stating an obersvation as someone that's been here a while.

I mean heck, I acted like a dumbass on here last year and decided to take a break for a few months, draft brought me back though. sometimes you need a break haha

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

you have been a negative nancy for a little over a year now fwiw. not ragging on ya just stating an obersvation as someone that's been here a while.

I mean heck, I acted like a dumbass on here last year and decided to take a break for a few months, draft brought me back though. sometimes you need a break haha

Scott did went crazy after this recent string of failures for our team. I think creeper JR broke him

5 minutes ago, Gazi said:

Remember when people around here thought G man was better than Marty? Haha

good Times 

hes single handedly continuing the destruction of the New York football Giants...said....i know for a fact that if Gman was in my 6th grade class a t St. Mary Immaculate Conception ...i would have stuck a pencil up up his azz..

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

i dont think "one of the" matters when he is being deemed so awful..... Id have to say these guys who run football teams know way more than what we all know.

About ONE trait. Compared to a small group. If you disagree, state your case. But no need to create a straw man that means nothing and is just taking one word to detract from the point of the statement. 

And those guys draft Greg Robinson’s every year. So because we made the move it’s automatically above reproach. Not allowed to say we gave up too much? Not allowed to think Ford was a better option if it had to be done. Wondering what are we doing with the many needs we still have with no pick for another 50. 

What I know is every team passed on this guy and many had huge needs. HOU took a LT from Alabama State. What did they know? And Howard was about the only LT I liked, but that was a panic reach. Would have been with Little too. I’ve been blasted for saying this from day one. But people are so set on finding that magical LT no matter the cost. 

Archived