• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

You wanna try and tell me Hurney doesn't have a history that gives people reason to question him?

Why not try to look at what is actually happening, and not cloud your judgement based on what happened years ago. I was skeptical too when Hurney came back, but opted to give him a chance. He has done a damn fine job this go round, so why not go based on recent history, instead of years ago?

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Ford is a G, Risner is a RT, Little was taken because they see him as a LT and they know we are gonna lose williams to injury or free agency. They want moton at RT for some reason.

That they go to this much effort not to put Moton at LT doesn't make me feel good either.

1 minute ago, sharkkiller said:

Why not try to look at what is actually happening, and not cloud your judgement based on what happened years ago. I was skeptical too when Hurney came back, but opted to give him a chance. He has done a damn fine job this go round, so why not go based on recent history, instead of years ago?

They want to be able to say, told ya so. 

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

That they go to this much effort not to put Moton at LT doesn't make me feel good either.

I don't understand it either, just saying why they made the Little pick.

Around june-july of 2018 Little was viewed as a top 10 pick and the best OT above guys like Jonah Williams, he has talent just depends if he is motivated or not, let's hope he is.

1 minute ago, sharkkiller said:

Recent history was a losing season.

You want to be Pollyanna about the team? Fine. I have a different opinion. I don't b-tch about you having the feelings you do. Why so you feel the need to b-tch about mine?

20 minutes ago, bull123 said:

many of theses huddle whiners were probably pissed when we took mac 

Interestingly enough, I was a huge proponent of the CMC pick (look it up).

Its almost as if the people with whom you disagree don't fit into the convenient categories that you want them to.

29 minutes ago, Mage said:

What do people want the Panthers to do?  If Williams has a great season and leaves next year, would you not blame Hurney for not having a back-up plan in place?  

It's damn near impossible to fill every need and you gotta take risks to improve your roster.  And who knows if we would have gotten a starting safety at 77 anyway?  

I would preferred Dr a football player over an underachieving athletic specimen who didn't even mean well. And don't bring up that OU OT from last year. That guy was a great college OT. Little wasn't.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Recent history was a losing season.

You want to be Pollyanna about the team? Fine. I have a different opinion. I don't b-tch about you having the feelings you do. Why so you feel the need to b-tch about mine?

I think most people are giving them a pass because of Cam getting injured.

Archived