• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

She was.

But as to me, the first time one of my friends invited me to a draft party, I said the day I started watching the NFL draft was the day I'd go into rehab for football addiction. But I went anyway.

Have watched pretty much every moment of every draft since.

I remember playing street stick-ball as a kid.  1st base was off the street over in the grass.

I hit the ball and ran to 1st and stepped on a bottle at full kid-speed that was covered in the grass.  A *whole* bottle... which proceeded to break under my foot, cutting the bottom of my foot into pieces.

Kids ran to my house and told my Mama, she calmly walked out of the house with a towel, wrapped my foot up, and drove me to the Emergency Room to get stitched up.  No sweat for that awesome lady.

The only time my Mama ever panicked about me was when I was an adult in the Navy and she saw on CNN that my ship was in the Black Sea and got rammed by a Soviet destroyer, lol.  Probably because it was out of her control at that point.

Just now, MHS831 said:

I had no idea that we had so many offensive line experts in the fan base.  The scouts should have logged on and saved all of that film study and private workout hassle.  Just support him and hope he works out.  He has the tools.

Come on, dude.

We're all going to hope he does well, but it's not like it's wrong to question the pick.

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

weird, I wonder why there wasn't any other Tackles from the SEC being slated to be drafted in the first two rounds. You'd think the least aggressive tackle in the SEC wouldn't even be considered.

Gonna have to agree little is not G material which is rare usually it’s the other way around. Little to me seems like a hit or miss at tackle and if a miss a back up tackle, not someone to be slid over to guard. He has technique and frame.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

I remember playing street stick-ball as a kid.  1st base was off the street over in the grass.

I hit the ball and ran to 1st and stepped on a bottle at full kid-speed that was covered in the grass.  A *whole* bottle... which proceeded to break under my foot, cutting the bottom of my foot into pieces.

Kids ran to my house and told my Mama, she calmly walked out of the house with a towel, wrapped my foot up, and drove me to the Emergency Room to get stitched up.  No sweat for that awesome lady.

The only time my Mama ever panicked about me was when I was an adult in the Navy and she saw on CNN that my ship was in the Black Sea and got rammed by a Soviet destroyer, lol.  Probably because it was out of her control at that point.

She sounds cool as a cucumber :shades:

I dated a girl whose mom was one of those who believe the solution to every medical problem was to go to the bathroom.

"Mom, I cut my foot."

"Go to the bathroom. It'll be fine."

Williams is now considered injury prone to an extent. If he does down this year we have depth. Even if he stays healthy all year, he's most likely gone next year. This pick gives Little a year of experience and the ability to take over LT or RT next year after a year with Masko.  Moton has flexibility which gives us options to shuffle the line. 

Just now, Pimpdaddy said:

i dont understand the bitch about the pick...we needed it...it was a little aggressive ....but it wasnt slamin the door on your best DB and then drafting 3 secondarys to weakly cover your azz for your miserable fkup.

Not to mention how his draft and offseason has looked this year...

Archived