• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

roflmao ahahahahhahahaah Hurney is such a fugin moron

He really woulda traded up in the first for Clausen and hasn't learned from the Brown/Armani Edwards trade(ended up being the #33 overall.....)

He was awful the first time around and hasn’t gotten better with age. I want the team to be successful, but can’t wait for Tepper to wake the fug up and get rid of Hurney. 

To the guys b******* our OL looks so much better at this point, I mean how can you not see this as an upgrade, whether he's inside or out - GVR / Larsen are now depth where they should be. 

Moton / Little / Paradis / Turner / Williams

And with Little he can at least kick outside if an injury occurs, and can move to RT in the event Williams becomes too expensive. JAX traded up for Taylor, then we grabbed Little, IMMEDIATELY after that BUF trades up for Ford, then you also see DEN, and another team draft offensive lineman as well. 

All this ''he'd be there at #47'' crap needs to stop, the man played all of his games over three seasons, and started his entire Jr/Sr seasons, and was 1st team all SEC the nations toughest conference as a LT. 

*Shrug* Leave it to the huddle to cry about it. 

You can question the trade up, but this roster absolutely needed a tackle. Let's remember why we are in this position in the first place. That is because of a certain 50 million dollar contract we had to take on the chin.

Sounds like a talented player who can be coached up. At least let the dude suit up and prove himself before you start trashing the pick.

3 minutes ago, Waldo said:

This guy gives me the same feeling Gauldin's pick did last year. Bad prospect that our team overvalued. As far as the day 1 value, remember Hurney gave the same thing to Clausen and that also reminds me of this pick. If he ever does become starter worthy, I am expecting it to take a year or two. Huge bust probability on this guy. 

It feels like you are just thinking of 2nd and mid-round players that didn't work out and comparing him to Little, because I don't know how Little, an OT, could possibly remind you of Clausen, a QB.

There is no way Little was lasting even to our #47 pick.  I don't know how he was overvalued, unless you simply don't think he's going to be good, fair enough if that is the case.  But he was taken right around where he should have been.

2 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

To the guys b******* our OL looks so much better at this point, I mean how can you not see this as an upgrade, whether he's inside or out - GVR / Larsen are now depth where they should be. 

Moton / Little / Paradis / Turner / Williams

And with Little he can at least kick outside if an injury occurs, and can move to RT in the event Williams becomes too expensive. JAX traded up for Taylor, then we grabbed Little, IMMEDIATELY after that BUF trades up for Ford, then you also see DEN, and another team draft offensive lineman as well. 

All this ''he'd be there at #47'' crap needs to stop, the man played all of his games over three seasons, and started his entire Jr/Sr seasons, and was 1st team all SEC the nations toughest conference as a LT. 

*Shrug* Leave it to the huddle to cry about it. 

Holy fug, you think Little can play OG?

lololololol

He was one of the LEAST aggressive OTs in the SEC, dude.  You GOTTA be a mauler to play inside with success.  A "mauler" Little is NOT.

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Same here, bro.

But she would have watched the NFL Draft with me and enjoyed every second of it watching me watch it, lol.

Mine didn't even like watching me play once I got past pee wee level. She was always scared to death of me getting hurt.

I finally convinced her to come to the first high school game I started. Very first play, I got my helmet knocked off while making a tackle.

I think she watched the rest of the game through her fingers.

Archived