• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

And he has the ability to play LG. If he can't win LT from Moton in his rookie year, then it's ok. He'll play LG.

I would not be surprised to see him at guard for a year.  Looking at our line it looks a helluva lot better now than last year.   Moton/Little/Paradis/Turner/Williams and even better if Little can start a LT Little/Moton/Paradis/Turner/Williams.

Just now, mc52beast said:

So we draft a guy in the 2nd who was graded as a chance to be a starter and will more than likely struggle again with whoever plays FS. Guess I’m clueless

Aside from you making it clear these aren't your actual opinions you are expressing... do you think "has a chance to be a starter" is a bad thing?  It's a positive.  Damn near all of the 2nd round prospects are "has a chance to be a starter", even some of the first rounders.

Almost every scout agreed that Little would be a top 5 pick if he showed a little more agreesivness and tenacity consistently.  That can be coached.  Natural talent and skill set cannot.  He has all the tools and physical traits...I have no doubt that Matsko can get the best out of him, just like he did Oher. 

2 minutes ago, Rubi said:

I saw he allowed pressure on 2.8% of his snaps

1st team all SEC

some of you guys are dumb lol

His pass blocking was impressive, allowed one sack and 9 hurries last year in 465 attempts. can’t find any info on his run blocking which is pretty important when Rivera is the HC.

We have players all over the league that credit Matsko with their development. There’s no real knock on this guy outside of needing to work on his technique. I’m excited to see them coach him up. A third round pick is nothing if this pick pans out. I say it’s worth it. 

Thank Jeebus we didn’t trade up for Will Grier!!!!

Archived