• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little in round 2 of the NFL Draft.

Jeremy Igo

I barely saw anything negative here on him with Little even mentioned as a possibility at 16. 

Now all of a sudden so many seem to have opinions on the guy.  Hey guess what? The RTs like Cody, Jawan are the same types as Moton and Williams.  Solid RTs who can play guard.  Little is a LT.  

We got a DE and an LT.  This is totally fine. 

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

The run on tackles is still going. Anyone who doesn't understand this pick is clueless.

So we draft a guy in the 2nd who was graded as a chance to be a starter and will more than likely struggle again with whoever plays FS. Guess I’m clueless

Just now, rbsponsel52 said:

Nice comment and I bet you are so smart and know everything. I made an error so you know where you can go.

I'm not saying that.  But when you are so adamant that a player is going to suck, somehow getting "Williams" as his last name gives off the impression you actually haven't watched him play and aren't forming your own opinion.

1 minute ago, saX man said:

I barely saw anything negative here on him with him even mentioned as a possibility at 16. 

Now all of a sudden so many seem to have opinions now on the guy.  Hey guess what? The RTs like Cody, Jawan are the same types as Moton and Williams.  Solid RTs who can play guard.  Little is a LT.  

We got a DE and an LT.  This is totally fine. 

And as a bonus he can play guard too :D

Archived