• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3/4 v 4/3

ericr0319

1 minute ago, ericr0319 said:

due to us goint 4-3 for so long I do not pay attention to much 3-4 defense. whats the prototypical 3 down linemen in this scheme, is Poe our NT and does KK fit an edge? 

Poe as NT, KK as end. Other end is more question mark. Maybe Cox Jr. 

2 minutes ago, ericr0319 said:

due to us goint 4-3 for so long I do not pay attention to much 3-4 defense. whats the prototypical 3 down linemen in this scheme, is Poe our NT and does KK fit an edge? 

Kk would be an end. Poe is nose. Irvin, Addison, Burns are OLB. Shaq is in the middle with Luke.

Just now, carpanfan96 said:

Poe as NT, KK as end. Other end is more question mark. Maybe Cox Jr. 

yeah I guess we can experiment with some of our DEs that have been floating. just wonder how Luke would do in this system. Maybe he wont feel the need to play at 120% and risk so much injury. 

Just now, Swaggasaurus said:

Kk would be an end. Poe is nose. Irvin, Addison, Burns are OLB. Shaq is in the middle with Luke.

i love the thought of those three rotating to stay fresh. could even put 1 down linemen from time to time

14 minutes ago, ericr0319 said:

thats what I think. I would like to just have one scheme moving forward regardless. 

So it is easier to figure out and more predictable??? Gee maybe we shift things around to make sure our opponents can't do the same thing.

Archived