• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Brian Burns video

Jeremy Igo

I think he's going to be a stud, he's got the right mindset:

Brian Burns Work Ethic

Burns watches film of himself, his opponents and his role models constantly. He also records everything he does on his own and watches the film after for 20-30 minutes to improve how he practices. He’s a film junkie for all the right reasons.

Physically off the charts and a film junkie?  Love it

NFL teams told Burns he needs to improve his run defense, add weight to his lower half, improve hand placement and develop a speed-to-power move – a bull rush. He’s attacked the criticisms head-on, training watching film every day.

Responds to criticism well?  Love it

Excited to see how he develops for us. 

i'm excited about him. noticing that a lot of these sacks are arm tackles that someone like Big Ben will rip through with ease. definitely needs to put on some strength in the NFL, showing up 30lbs heavier at the combine was a good call.

22 minutes ago, BrianS said:

His change of direction looks really good on a couple of those plays.

I was very impressed (of course, this was a highlight video) with his jump,  his instincts--when to slow play, etc.  He does not seem to take wasted steps. But that inside spin move was bold--he seemed to have contain, and the worst thing he could have done would have been to let the OT get his hands on him.  He did not, and had the speed to get back outside to the QB.  That play was pretty incredible, although he will never get away with that in the NFL---showed his athleticism.

Archived