• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LMFAO.... Oh, Falcons, this is amazing.

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Seems to me this fits Falcons as well since they haven't either so it is useless to to bring Panthers into it when Falcons have no room to talk..

I don’t bring up SBs you dick riders do when you say 28-3 like you’ve won anything . Hence why I said “we loss better” cause that’s what you guys are doing when you say 28-3 . Reading comprehension is critical . You’re days late & can’t think yourself out of a box . If you did you wouldn’t have made either post.  

5 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I don’t bring up SBs you dick riders do when you say 28-3 like you’ve won anything . Hence why I said “we loss better” cause that’s what you guys are doing when you say 28-3 . Reading comprehension is critical . You’re days late & can’t think yourself out of a box . If you did you wouldn’t have made either post.  

Be careful or you will burn out the last remaining brain cells that all you Failcon fans have left along with that stress caused by embarrassing losses.

20 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Panthers still never had a b2b winning Season ? Where is the b2b button ? They have a 28-3 to celebrate the patriots but not a b2b? Puszies indeed . Lmfaooo 

It took your team 50 years to do that.. We've only been around 27 maybe.. What the hell are you bragging about San Fran's bitch???

Man that 28-3 blown lead made me actually feel sorry for them and I hate the Falcons...  Seriously though, they reached, drafted for needs (not best available) and had a boring draft so their fans are over here posting on a Panthers forum. I realize our draft was a draft for needs, but we didn’t reach like they did (unfortunately why we didn’t get a safety).

24 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

It took your team 50 years to do that.. We've only been around 27 maybe.. What the hell are you bragging about San Fran's bitch???

I’m bragging about curb stumping you “we loss better in our SBs” ass Dick riders . Clowns lmfaooo 

FA1F66DB-0388-4AB5-85A4-59B4C70F6E00.jpeg

20 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Man that 28-3 blown lead made me actually feel sorry for them and I hate the Falcons...  Seriously though, they reached, drafted for needs (not best available) and had a boring draft so their fans are over here posting on a Panthers forum. I realize our draft was a draft for needs, but we didn’t reach like they did (unfortunately why we didn’t get a safety).

I been here actively posting since 2015 dick rider . Don’t feel sad for us . You clowns have yet to have back to back winning seasons . SB talk shouldn’t even be in your train of thought . Lmfaooo . Feel sorry for yourself . Probably the only fuvkers in the NFL who can’t go 8-8 back to back . Lmfaooo 

1 minute ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I been here actively posting since 2015 dick rider . Don’t feel sad for us . You clowns have yet to have back to back winning seasons . SB talk shouldn’t even be in your train of thought . Lmfaooo . Feel sorry for yourself . Probably the only fuvkers in the NFL who can’t go 8-8 back to back . Lmfaooo 

Your constant “Lmfaoo” is making you sound manic or extremely insecure. I can’t help that I felt sorry for them in that game. I didn’t want to, but watching them self destruct that terribly on the biggest stage made me feel sorry for them. 

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Your constant “Lmfaoo” is making you sound manic or extremely insecure. I can’t help that I felt sorry for them in that game. I didn’t want to, but watching them self destruct that terribly on the biggest stage made me feel sorry for them. 

Yea just like I feel sorry that y’all haven’t ever had in life had a B2B winning season . Even Cleveland & Jax has had B2B winning seasons . Lmfaoo 

13 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I’m bragging about curb stumping you “we loss better in our SBs” ass Dick riders . Clowns lmfaooo 

FA1F66DB-0388-4AB5-85A4-59B4C70F6E00.jpeg

And what has that gotten you?? You still haven't beaten us enough or anybody till the point where the 49ers did you guys.. And you have no titles in more than a half a century of existence  .. So what you're saying we're doing about your monumental collapse in the superbowl.. Is the same thing you're doing about your winning record against us.. It means nothing.. You have nothing to brag about to us..

3 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Yea just like I feel sorry that y’all haven’t ever had in life had a B2B winning season . Even Cleveland & Jax has had B2B winning seasons . Lmfaoo 

Again you're bragging about something it took you 46 years to get.. You will look real stupid when we achieve this in less time it took you to.. Just realized you spent 30 years of existence being San Francisco bitch and giving them a Patriots like dynasty..

You were the Bill's, Jets, and Dolphins with no titles in your trophy room.. 

You don't have poo to brag about to anybody..

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

And what has that gotten you?? You still haven't beaten us enough or anybody till the point where the 49ers did you guys.. And you have no titles in more than a half a century of existence  .. So what you're saying we're doing about your monumental collapse in the superbowl.. Is the same thing you're doing about your winning record against us.. It means nothing.. You have nothing to brag about to us..

I think the 28-3 Super Bowl broke him. He is a broken man who can’t stop laughing at himself....

15 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Again you're bragging about something it took you 46 years to get.. You will look real stupid when we achieve this in less time it took you to.. Just realized you spent 30 years of existence being San Francisco bitch and giving them a Patriots like dynasty..

You were the Bill's, Jets, and Dolphins with no titles in your trophy room.. 

You don't have poo to brag about to anybody..

I’m only bragging about owning you pussies . 

Archived