• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LMFAO.... Oh, Falcons, this is amazing.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Nope I just hate inaccurate QBs that can’t stop turning the ball over . I’m not a homer like you clowns . I know when my team consistently gets owned or when my QB sucks . Lmfaooo 

Bye troll, you guys would give Ryan plus draft picks for a healthy Cam

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Falcons - 52 seasons

Panthers - 23 seasons

Both 2 super bowls

I see your not good at math

I see you’re not good at simple poo . I don’t care how many games or seasons played !! You loss the the games that mattered !!! The SB .. the same amount as us 0-2 & you loss the headup games against us !!! The ones where the Falcons & Panthers play !! I see you’re good at ignoring facts ! 0-2 in SBs, 30-18 against the Falcons, etc . You’re more concerned with how many seasons .. poo that doesn’t matter . Which Is why you guys are clowns . Lmfaooo .. I could see if you had a SB ring like NO but y’all don’t got poo but wanna talk about SBs . Even got a 28-3 button . Lmfaooo .. dick riders . 

1 minute ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I see you’re not good at simple poo . I don’t care how many games or seasons played !! You loss the the games that mattered !!! The SB .. the same amount as us 0-2 & you loss the headup games against us !!! The ones where the Falcons & Panthers play !! I see you’re good at ignoring facts ! 0-2 in SBs, 30-18 against the Falcons, etc . You’re more concerned with how many seasons .. poo that doesn’t matter . Which Is why you guys are clowns . Lmfaooo .. I could see if you had a SB ring like NO but y’all don’t got poo but wanna talk about SBs . Even got a 28-3 button . Lmfaooo .. dick riders . 

Whatever I didn't make the buttons never even used that one, enjoy your new 5 OG flex package.

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Bye troll, you guys would give Ryan plus draft picks for a healthy Cam

“A healthy cam “ another excuse for sucking lol & no we wouldn’t . He can’t hit the broadside of a barn when healthy . No franchise with a franchise QB wants towel boy . Especially not a injured shoulder towel boy. Lmfaoo 

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Whatever I didn't make the buttons never even used that one, enjoy your new 5 OG flex package.

Enjoy getting your nuts kicked in again . With whatever comment you think is slick “5 OG flex package” what ? Lmfaooo . We own you with or without it .

9 hours ago, Ball4life said:

They only signed 2 OG’s in FA not 6. McGary is an OT as well and they gave up the 3rd rounder to get a 5th year player option and Mcgary prob goes #32 to the Pats if the Falcons don’t trade up.

Yes he’s had heart problem that was diagnosed in HS but he missed 0 games at Washington and was a 4 year starter. 

I meant 6 OLmen, with some of the OT being able to play OG. They resign TY Sasmrailo and gave him guarantees, he was going to be the RT. It just seems they went OL crazy and forget you only play five 99.9% of the season. Either those big contract guys are not going to start or the players of the first round. Good luck with that and it not affecting the locker room/team morale. I could easily see 2 of the guys with 5+ million in guarantees cut before the season starts. 

Lastly, after drafting well in recent past, I'm glad they picked Lidstrom over Bradberry. I can not wait for mack to retire. Just cause a player lines up at RT, it doesn't mean he's one. I that know being a panther fan, with Mike Remmers and Byron Bell. Odd fellow Mcgary has overcome plenty and that's not going to end proving he's a legit NFL RT. 

On 4/30/2019 at 9:30 AM, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Always remember you’re 0-2 in SBs & you’re attempting to make a SB crack . Lmfaooo . Clown . 

The irony here is both teams lost 2 each SB's playing same teams (Panthers=Pats-Broncos) and (Falcons=Broncos-Pats) so we are even. Unfortunately the Falcons made history by losing against Pats blowing a lead and went full pigeon mode. Either way both teams have an 0-2 SB record.

15 hours ago, Basbear said:

I meant 6 OLmen, with some of the OT being able to play OG. They resign TY Sasmrailo and gave him guarantees, he was going to be the RT. It just seems they went OL crazy and forget you only play five 99.9% of the season. Either those big contract guys are not going to start or the players of the first round. Good luck with that and it not affecting the locker room/team morale. I could easily see 2 of the guys with 5+ million in guarantees cut before the season starts. 

Lastly, after drafting well in recent past, I'm glad they picked Lidstrom over Bradberry. I can not wait for mack to retire. Just cause a player lines up at RT, it doesn't mean he's one. I that know being a panther fan, with Mike Remmers and Byron Bell. Odd fellow Mcgary has overcome plenty and that's not going to end proving he's a legit NFL RT. 

Falcons lost both starting Guards early last year and starting RT Ryan Schrader took a big step back so it was one the worst OL’s in Ryan’s career. I agree they’re paying some of these backups a lot but I understand they’re doing it from a depth perspective considering what happened last year with injuries.

Brandon Fusco was just cut (Falcons signed him last year from San Fran to be the starting RG and he got hurt and was put on IR) so I don’t see any of the OG’s just signed or Sambrilo (swing tackle) getting cut and not worried that it will effect the locker room either 

You’re right and I have no clue how McGary will turn out but you can also say this about any NFL prospect just drafted. 

1 hour ago, rbsponsel52 said:

The irony here is both teams lost 2 each SB's playing same teams (Panthers=Pats-Broncos) and (Falcons=Broncos-Pats) so we are even. Unfortunately the Falcons made history by losing against Pats blowing a lead and went full pigeon mode. Either way both teams have an 0-2 SB record.

Not sure how anyone considers us even, the falcons have 20+ year head start and we have accomplished just as much as them in half the time, that would make the falcons the bottom dweller in the NFC south.

Archived