• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LMFAO.... Oh, Falcons, this is amazing.

Jeremy Igo

On 4/26/2019 at 11:25 PM, tiger7_88 said:

Interestingly enough, the Failcan'ts have NOT YET spent a premium draft pick on a back-up QB.

But "ha ha ha" I guess?  Point and laugh?

They should have drafted a back-up QB because if our new edge rushers are good Matty Ice will need to make sure he has an ample supply of seat cushions and air mattresses from hitting the ground so many times.

11 hours ago, Basbear said:

They had the weirdest draft by far. Paired with an offseason that they signed 6 OGs, two of which came with big guarantees. Then draft a guy who was rising late in the process, still awful early. Followed by trading their 2&3 in this quality deep draft for ANOTHER OG...... BUT this one also has had 3 heart surgeries too. I don't care who you are and what team you pull for, those moves are highly questionable.

Reminded me of the Saints having all those safetys will talk of a "new" package with 5 of them on the field. Changing the NFL defense with this new revolution defense. Now the falcons are taking the same approach with this start 5 OG flex, LOLoloolol.   

They only signed 2 OG’s in FA not 6. McGary is an OT as well and they gave up the 3rd rounder to get a 5th year player option and Mcgary prob goes #32 to the Pats if the Falcons don’t trade up.

Yes he’s had heart problem that was diagnosed in HS but he missed 0 games at Washington and was a 4 year starter. 

On 4/26/2019 at 1:53 PM, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Imagine being so dumb you think 28-3 is an insult when you’re 0-2 in the SB . Clown. Lmaooo 24-10

The problem is you guys first game was in 1966 ours was in 1995, we have been to as many super bowls as you guys have, lame michael vick loving team.

11 hours ago, Basbear said:

Reminded me of the Saints having all those safetys will talk of a "new" package with 5 of them on the field. Changing the NFL defense with this new revolution defense. Now the falcons are taking the same approach with this start 5 OG flex, LOLoloolol.   

The Chargers used a 5 safteys during their playoff game against Baltimore to slow down Lamar Jackson. It's a package that might be good to have for like Kyler Murray, Jackson, maybe even Russell Wilson.

11 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Always remember you’re 0-2 in SBs & you’re attempting to make a SB crack . Lmfaooo . Clown . 

Once again you guys first season was 1966 ours was 1995 you had almost a 30 season head start, and still only been to 2 suuper bowls just like us, Vick loving Clown.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

There's also this...

Too bad that doesn’t matter on the field where we consistently kick your nuts in . Lmfaooo . “Fire Rivera, Quinn has us figured out, Etc” it’ll be the same thing this year . Enjoy your off the field poo talk .. draft, 28-3, fan attendance, etc .. lmfaoo

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Once again you guys first season was 1966 ours was 1995 you had almost a 30 season head start, and still only been to 2 suuper bowls just like us, Vick loving Clown.

Once again you loss better & you’re cool with it because you’re a clown & you don’t mind “we loss better.. we only been around this amount of years & went 0-2 in SBs faster than you” . Lmfaooo . “Vick lover” naaaa .. wrong guy . 

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Once again you loss better & you’re cool with it because you’re a clown & you don’t mind “we loss better.. we only been around this amount of years & went 0-2 in SBs faster than you” . Lmfaooo . “Vick lover” naaaa .. wrong guy . 

Oh so your a bandwagon fan? You didnt pull for the Vick falcons? let me guess you were a steelers fan then....

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Falcons - 52 seasons

Panthers - 23 seasons

Both 2 super bowls

I see your not good at math

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

Oh so your a bandwagon fan? You didnt pull for the Vick falcons? let me guess you were a steelers fan then....

Nope I just hate inaccurate QBs that can’t stop turning the ball over . I’m not a homer like you clowns . I know when my team consistently gets owned or when my QB sucks . Lmfaooo 

Archived