• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LMFAO.... Oh, Falcons, this is amazing.

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

we were never interested in DT at any point. It was clear a weak ago we were selecting OL and Lindstrom was the cleanest best fit in a ZBS. Granted many fans don't think this pick is sexy, but for the first time ever Matt Ryan gets to sip coffee behind a good line like Brady and Rat Face have been doing for years. He is going to enjoy the time he has in the pocket to toss the ball to Julio, Sanu, and Ridley.

Who is coach K Qbing?

13 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Yawns .. you clowns have won 1x against us in the last 7 games . Nice meme though . Lmfaooo . 

Memes & 28-3 like y’all arent 0-2 in the SB to the same teams oh & 1-6 against us head up the last 4 years .. y’all lose better I guess . Lmfaooo 

You a joke. Atlanta is a shithole. Get fuged. 

14 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Interestingly enough, the Failcan'ts have NOT YET spent a premium draft pick on a back-up QB.

But "ha ha ha" I guess?  Point and laugh?

Hey u can jump on the falcons bandwagon. If u think Allen is a backup ur freaking ridiculous!

9 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Allen?

I thought the guy we picked with a fugging THIRD ROUND DRAFT PICK this year had the last name of Grier?

10 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Allen?

I thought the guy we picked with a fugging THIRD ROUND DRAFT PICK this year had the last name of Grier?

Hey we all know u hate the Grier pick, I'm laughing at ukeegan-michael key lol GIF by HULU

They had the weirdest draft by far. Paired with an offseason that they signed 6 OGs, two of which came with big guarantees. Then draft a guy who was rising late in the process, still awful early. Followed by trading their 2&3 in this quality deep draft for ANOTHER OG...... BUT this one also has had 3 heart surgeries too. I don't care who you are and what team you pull for, those moves are highly questionable.

Reminded me of the Saints having all those safetys will talk of a "new" package with 5 of them on the field. Changing the NFL defense with this new revolution defense. Now the falcons are taking the same approach with this start 5 OG flex, LOLoloolol.   

Archived