• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LMFAO.... Oh, Falcons, this is amazing.

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Poor little guy. I can't even imagine losing everything up 28-3. I mean for real. I think I would be as bitter as you are. Enjoy your second round picks though.

Imagine being so dumb you think 28-3 is an insult when you’re 0-2 in the SB . Clown. Lmaooo 24-10

16 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

I wouldnt be bragging about that

You've been in the NFL since the 60s

They have 4 generation of loser in their fanbase.. They have dads that took their sons that took their sons that took their sons to watch the Falcons lose...

Grandparents  and grandchildren watch the Falcons suck together.. The same way they did with their grandparents..

43 minutes ago, stbugs said:

We signed a RT and C and have a chance to add guys just as good as their two picks. They will be paying $23m over 2019 and 2020 to one G and one G/RT and either that $$$ is on the bench or their first rounders are.

They needed DL and I believe CB help and whiffed so they panicked. I’m not saying I don’t like Lindstrom or McGary but they could have waited/traded down and instead of wasting a high 3rd, gotten back a third. They’ve got 0 day two picks now and based on true value could have 2 3rds.

The Falcons made a bunch of DL signings this past week so it really wasn’t as big of need as the OL. CB needs depth but they already have their starters penciled in at that position and you’ll probably see them grab one at some point today/tomorrow. (Maybe trade into 3rd round)

Lindstrom was always going to be the pick so no they never panicked. I do agree they’re paying too much to either Brown/Carpenter who will be the backup Guard but they’re going all in on depth this year. 

McGary could of been there at 45 but I think the Falcons wanted the 5th year team option which is why it wasn’t = according to the draft points/capital. 

10 hours ago, ncfan said:

There was a awful lot of smoke all over that yall were eye to trade up for Oliver and Bush but would settle for Wilkins if yall couldnt make the trade.  A few of them posted from Falcons sites as well

we were never interested in DT at any point. It was clear a weak ago we were selecting OL and Lindstrom was the cleanest best fit in a ZBS. Granted many fans don't think this pick is sexy, but for the first time ever Matt Ryan gets to sip coffee behind a good line like Brady and Rat Face have been doing for years. He is going to enjoy the time he has in the pocket to toss the ball to Julio, Sanu, and Ridley.

Archived