• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LMFAO.... Oh, Falcons, this is amazing.

Jeremy Igo

44 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Yawns .. you clowns have won 1x against us in the last 7 games . Nice meme though . Lmfaooo . 

Memes & 28-3 like y’all arent 0-2 in the SB to the same teams oh & 1-6 against us head up the last 4 years .. y’all lose better I guess . Lmfaooo 

I always think it's a bit disingenuous when fans cherry-pick the second game of the season and leave off the first game of a season when comparing head-to-head records, especially when they just happened to play the later game at home that season.  I mean, kudos about barely pulling off that upset win in 2015 when the Panthers skunked the Falcons just a couple of weeks earlier.  Oh, and the game before that in 2014 was a shellacking as well.  Those were games that actually mattered for something, not like the crapfest that we all watched in BofA last season between two floundering teams.

2 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Is that not the worst slogan in the NFL?

You think that is bad try looking at ours along with theirs (Rise-Up and Keep Pounding). Even though our slogan was words from Sam Mills which stuck with us kind of a memorial for him does sound strange when put together lol. There is also the Aints slogan "Who Dat" which sounds like mentally challenged misfits.

2 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

You think that is bad try looking at ours along with theirs (Rise-Up and Keep Pounding). Even though our slogan was words from Sam Mills which stuck with us kind of a memorial for him does sound strange when put together lol. There is also the Aints slogan "Who Dat" which sounds like mentally challenged misfits.

Apparently the Cards is "Red, See Red."

These slogans could use work.

I'd be in favor of "whatever it takes".

8 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Just spit my coffee out, hah. 

9 minutes ago, YETI said:

It’s not a fancy draft for Atlanta but it will turn out well for them. I liked both Lindstrom and McGary. Theyre set for the next 7-10 yrs. They needed oline help and they got it. 

And we could draft  Ford, Risnor, Taylor or Little.. Add in Nate Davis, McCoy, or Deiter and match their 2 1st round picks perfectly 

1 minute ago, Yaboychris28 said:

Fans like flashy, glamorous picks. Falcons solidified their online with two good players. Something we always talk about but never want to commit to it because it’s “boring”

We spent the whole Free agency period signing non glamorous non flashy Olinemen.. Did you forget that??

Archived