• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LMFAO.... Oh, Falcons, this is amazing.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Where is your source ? When did we try to trade up ? I can’t find a source on this any where . Only rumors before the draft ..

There was a awful lot of smoke all over that yall were eye to trade up for Oliver and Bush but would settle for Wilkins if yall couldnt make the trade.  A few of them posted from Falcons sites as well

Just now, ncfan said:

There was a awful lot of smoke all over that yall were eye to trade up for Oliver and Bush but would settle for Wilkins if yall couldnt make the trade.  A few of this smome posted from Falcons sites as well

I said source . Not rumor . You answered my question not a actual source in sight just an assumption . Thanks .

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I said source . Not rumor . You answered my question not a actual source in sight just an assumption . Thanks .

I mean the team isnt going to come out and say "we tried to trade up but failed"  its always going to be technically "rumors" unkess they physically announce it which they wont.  But with that many people saying it including some Falcons sites, there is some traction to that "rumor"

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

dothejulio (2).png

Yawns .. you clowns have won 1x against us in the last 7 games . Nice meme though . Lmfaooo . 

Memes & 28-3 like y’all arent 0-2 in the SB to the same teams oh & 1-6 against us head up the last 4 years .. y’all lose better I guess . Lmfaooo 

4 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Yawns .. you clowns have won 1x against us in the last 7 games . Nice meme though . Lmfaooo . 

Memes & 28-3 like y’all arent 0-2 in the SB to the same teams oh & 1-6 against us head up the last 4 years .. y’all lose better I guess . Lmfaooo 

And yet here you are on our message board begging for validation. Weird.

11 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Yeah we are 0-2 with 25 years in existence.. It took you over half a century to do that.. We've achieved the same as your dumbass team in half the time.. Maybe don't spend your 1st 30 years in the league being San Francisco bitch? Than you can talk poo..

Side note .. Funny how you bowed down so long to San Francisco.. You even tried to become them...

BTHDQTbIEAAmo3T.jpg.eca661215f13e97c2ecf28c25b93c90c.jpg

19 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Yeah we are 0-2 with 25 years in existence.. It took you over half a century to do that.. We've achieved the same as your dumbass team in half the time.. Maybe don't spend your 1st 30 years in the league being San Francisco bitch? Than you can talk poo..

Side note .. Funny how you bowed down so long to San Francisco.. You even tried to become them...

BTHDQTbIEAAmo3T.jpg.eca661215f13e97c2ecf28c25b93c90c.jpg

More memes & exuses for losing better like I said . Lmfaooo . “We’re 0-2 in SBs as well buuuut..” 

7 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

More memes & exuses for losing better like I said . Lmfaooo . “We’re 0-2 in SBs as well buuuut..” 

Excuses  = facts 

Which ever your Georgia Education can comprehend at this point.. 

Plain and simple your draft sucked and you came to pump your chest about achieving absolutely nothing..

Lol

This is why you're the worst fan base in all sports..

Archived