• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I suspect the Panthers are desperately trying to trade up right now

Jeremy Igo

I hope it's not for little.. I don't  understand how this natural LT thing started about little but have you seen him play??? His footwork is horrible he isn't a dancing bear .. More like a dancing giant sloth.. It will be atleast 2 to 3 years of Masko yelling at him constantly before you see any of this "natural LT" poo .. If that..

If we go by reported visits and team contact here is my short list: 

S - Adderly (Snr Bwl) / Rapp (Priv) / Thornhill (Snr Bwl)

T - Greg Little (Priv) / Cody Ford (Priv)

I would be happy with anyone on this list as I see Rapp as more of an Eric Reid copy vs compliment. 

3 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I hope so. If we address our two biggest needs then I'll be fine with whatever else happens. Still dont believe in the drafting for needs instead of BPA though

Our line is the best its been an according to this board tackles this year sucked. Hurneys trade ups have always failed. ALWAYS. Two seconds sounds better than two thirds, but also we need a safety now and hurneys typical poo pick project is still coming

I'm conflicted. On one hand, we have too many holes to be giving up additional picks and there is still alot of talent left on the board. 

On the other,  it seems that talent flys off the board in the early 2nd rounds each year and never makes it to us, and even if it does, we draft someone at of left field. 

Ok, we have a great selection in Burns for the defense.

Talk of trading up for OL.

I was concerned about McCaffrey playing as much as he did last year.

Not hearing much talk about getting a RB to help lighten his load.

The boy can't keep this up every year.

Maybe I missed something.

Just my two cents worth!!!!

Archived