• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers select Brian Burns - Defensive End - FSU

Jeremy Igo

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Would've preferred Sweat but I'm not mad. I was terrified we were gonna take Dillard and I think that guy's a bust waiting to happen.

Sweat is falling for a reason, apparently there was more to it than just health concerns, character questions and not being very coachable we’re other concerns apparently  

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

Sweat is falling for a reason, apparently there was more to it than just health concerns, character questions and not being very coachable we’re other concerns apparently  

One of the things that got me was the "you can't yell at him" comments from the commentators.

Yea GL with that rofl..

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Short Storytime- Went to training in 2009, asked my friend - "Whos the new LB?" Some back and forth about the player I'm talking about, "O that's Everette Brown"......... Me- "That's the guy Herniay traded up FOR?!?!?!"

Burns looks like a WR, need to hired Kelvin Benjinum as a nutritionist. 

KB diet regimen - 12 noon = wake up, 12:30 = go to first buffet, 2:00 = blow up the bathroom, 3:00 = go to 2nd buffet, 6:00 = blow up bathroom again, 7:00 = go to 3rd buffet, 10:00 = eat an entire gallon of ice cream, 1:00 AM = eat a dozen krispy kreme donuts, 2 AM = fall asleep with pizza on your face

rinse and repeat - Burns will weigh 350 pounds in no time

2 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Yep, there has to be. When a talent like him is still available this late there's something amiss.

2 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Heard one of ESPN's guys say coaches shouldn't yell at him.

That made me say "whoa, hang on here".

14 minutes ago, TPanther920 said:

Cam's career is over.....***

Considering the guy (Greg Little) whk some were predicting us to get at 16,will probably be there with our 2nd pick

And Dillard still on the board at 20.

I think we will be fine 

Burns is in the 94th percentile for athleticism. He tested off the charts 

hes an edge rusher. OLB in the new scheme  and he’s clean  no health concerns or other issues etc 

it was the only pick at 16. It was a good one too

Archived