• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers select Brian Burns - Defensive End - FSU

Jeremy Igo

I wasn't a fan of Burns before the draft, but after watching his film he has potential as a stand up edge rusher. His frame is great if he can add on another 15 pounds and still keep his speed he could be special as a 3-4 OLB. He's a Panther now, so im all in on Burns!

6 hours ago, shaq said:

ever hear of Matt Paradis, and a returning Daryl Williams?? 4/5 line is completely set for next season and we have solid depth for LG. We are desperate for EDGE Burns is gonna be a stud, he’s special.

Paradise takes over for Kalil at C and if Daryl doesn't come back fully from injury or gets hurt again, we essentially have the same o-line as last year.

38 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

FYI: As far as the 3-4 alignment, nobody should be counting on Bruce Irvin as a starter anymore. 

Starter or not hes likely to get significant playing time in the rotation. Not sure this designation means much in this context.

Hes our only experienced 3-4 OLB

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'll have to talk myself into it, but as always, I hope it works out.

I didn’t immediately hate the pick, so that’s a good thing, when I hate it immediately it’s always turned out to be a bust.

plus Hurney has always been good in the first round as long as he doesn’t trade the pick. 

Archived