• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers select Brian Burns - Defensive End - FSU

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I'm not sure where i was wrong at... I do more than watch the combine..Combine confirms what you see traits or whatever. That was a terrible pick.. 

We will see .. All your conspiracy theories and athleticism question were bull poo.. The kid was a top 5 player last year and did nothing to change that.. You need to either change the way you analyze all the magazines you buy or keep being wrong.. Dude was going top 10 whether the raiders picked him or not..

Just now, Sub Zero said:

We will see .. All your conspiracy theories and athleticism question were bull poo.. The kid was a top 5 player last year and did nothing to change that.. You need to either change the way you analyze all the magazines you buy or keep bring wrong.. Dude was going top 10 whether the raiders picked him or not..

EVERYONE not magazines are saying the same thing about him. How anything is poo because the Raiders made a bad pick and the world is laughing at them proves hes better than anything i dont know. No he wasnt going top 10 lol.

5 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

EVERYONE not magazines are saying the same thing about him. How anything is poo because the Raiders made a bad pick and the world is laughing at them proves hes better than anything i dont know. No he wasnt going top 10 lol.

Yes he was last year and he did this year.. Facts..lol .."Everyone" was blowing smoke up your ass..

Reality check everybody that mattered knew this kid is for real..

You can have the last word.. History is on my side. Keep wasting money on magazines you don't understand... peace.giphy.gif.0fe474462097c627fc3721043ff87f2b.gif

27 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

Yeah with Sweat still being available this was a reach. We now have to get a true DE and that messes with the way the rest of the draft sets up.

Don't think it was a reach at all, just worry about how he holds up in the running game.

5 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Yes he was last year and he did this year.. Facts..lol .."Everyone" was blowing smoke up your ass..

Reality check everybody that mattered knew this kid is for real..

You can have the last word.. History is on my side. Keep wasting money on magazines you don't understand... peace.giphy.gif.0fe474462097c627fc3721043ff87f2b.gif

Who mattered you and ummmm Mayock? good.. everyone else laughed and is still laughing at this pick. Im Thrilled about it tho!!! thanks for that.

you crazy GIF by Steve Harvey TV

7 minutes ago, Verge said:

Don't think it was a reach at all, just worry about how he holds up in the running game.

I doubt he will play much run downs till he gets a full year in the NFL to bulk. Not that we really need him to with Irving and Addison on the team.

Carolina Panthers – Edge Brian Burns, Florida State

The Panthers continue to address the void left by Julius Peppers’ retirement with the selection of Burns. While slightly undersized, Burns was able to win in multiple ways at Florida State and was not just a speed rusher. He plays with a physicality and tenacity that fits well in Carolina.

• Burns’ 87.5 overall grade was good for 11th among edge defenders.
  • He earned the fifth-best pass-rush grade among his classmates.
  • He tallied the 12th-best win rate among players at the position.
  • He produced 66 total pressures in 2018 – the most among his peers.

With the 16th pick in the 2019 #NFL Draft – the Carolina Panthers select Florida State edge defender Brian Burns!

Archived