• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers select Brian Burns - Defensive End - FSU

Jeremy Igo

28 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Where did you have Ferrell again?? Lol

You know I'm going to fug with you right??giphy.gif.a168a500870f0199784fcb341e0eb358.gif

And i couldnt be happier!!! This is a situation im glad he wasnt there for us to even think about. They are the laughing stock of the league right now. yeah i guess u were right??? I'm pretty sure u didnt have him ahead of Josh Allen..come on lol

Just now, micnificent28 said:

And i couldnt be happier!!! This is a situation im glad he wasnt there for us to even think about. They are the laughing stock of the league right now. yeah i guess u were right??? I'm pretty sure u didnt have him ahead of Josh Allen..come on lol

Say whatever you need because your analysis began and ended at the combine.. I spent many night going back and forth with yOu saying the same thing over and over again.. 3 years of production at the highest level means something..p

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Edge in 3-4 and edge in 4-3 are apples and oranges

It's more the type.

Downside to Speed Rushers: Can be weak against the run, often easily redirected by tackles and run too wide or far on their pass rush

Downside to Power Rushers: Sometimes too slow to generate sacks, outside runs and passes can get around them

You're always gonna have something. It's just a matter of maximizing the positives and minimizing the negatives.

Just now, Sub Zero said:

Say whatever you need because your analysis began and ended at the combine.. I spent many night going back and forth with yOu saying the same thing over and over again.. 3 years of production at the highest level means something..p

I'm not sure where i was wrong at... I do more than watch the combine..Combine confirms what you see traits or whatever. That was a terrible pick.. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's more the type.

Downside to Speed Rushers: Can be weak against the run, often easily redirected by tackles and run too wide or far on their pass rush

Downside to Power Rushers: Sometimes too slow to generate sacks, outside runs and passes can get around them

You're always gonna have something. It's just a matter of maximizing the positives and minimizing the negatives.

With the league getting smaller the 3-4 and is a advantage. The 4-3 dad works but it takes a really good line to make it work. I 100% agree with the switch.

Archived