• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers select Brian Burns - Defensive End - FSU

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Black&BlueBubba said:

He has the best bend in the draft.  Freaky for how tall he is.  

This

And I dont think people realize how versatile this kid is 

He is going to be a dam weapon.  He could drop back and cover Alvin Kamara if we even needed

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000001020714/Brian-Burns-makes-incredibly-athletic-catch-in-OLB-coverage-drill

1 minute ago, shaq said:

Please explain... I really don’t see ur opinion at all I’d love to hear ur side.

Don't waste your time.. He has already forgone the season.. So anything he post should be null and void.. Until he gets his "I told you so" Thread  at the end of the season or acts like he hasn't been a trash poster for months and jumps on the bandwagon..

Burns is a stud. Elite Athlete.. Bend,flexiblity, I am a big time FSU fan. The only thing Brown and Burns have in common is school name. They played under different coaches,different era,completely different defense were Brown played a 4-3 under Bowden and Burns 3-4 under Fisher. I had Burns right there with Sweat and Gary on my wish list so this is a win. There are a million different possibilities left in the second round to fill other  needs. Get excited panthers fans.

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Burns is a stud. Elite Athlete.. Bend,flexiblity, I am a big time FSU fan. The only thing Brown and Burns have in common is school name. They played under different coaches,different era,completely different defense were Brown played a 4-3 under Bowden and Burns 3-4 under Fisher. I had Burns right there with Sweat and Gary on my wish list so this is a win. There are a million different possibilities left in the second round to fill other  needs. Get excited panthers fans.

Where did you have Ferrell again?? Lol

You know I'm going to fug with you right??giphy.gif.a168a500870f0199784fcb341e0eb358.gif

Archived