• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GENERAL NFL DRAFT THREAD - ROUND 1

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Nah, just compare him to all the other FSU DE greats like Chauncey Davis and Bjoern Werner or Jamal Reynolds.

Some deep thoughts you got there. Super analysis.

Peter Boulware is the proper comparison for a DE/LB. DROY, All Pro and Pro Bowler. Super Bowl Champ 

Just now, ichigo1057 said:

So I'm looking at the NFL website, can somebody give me a reminder as to why we picked 16th in the 1st round but 15th in the 2nd round, according to the website?

Since there were tiebreakers between teams with the same record it changes every round

1 minute ago, ichigo1057 said:

So I'm looking at the NFL website, can somebody give me a reminder as to why we picked 16th in the 1st round but 15th in the 2nd round, according to the website?

There's always a little shuffling of teams with the same record from round to round.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

There's always a little shuffling of teams with the same record from round to round.

Ah cool, didn't even notice or realize that until now and this season. Thought I had missed something or that the site made a mistake lol.

LJ Collier gets the next fugyou award,.. hacks had him all wrong too.

Ferrell

Lindstrom

Howard 

Collier

all made millions more and made Mel Kipers and other dipshits see that teams have their own boards. Amateurs be damned.

Archived