• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GENERAL NFL DRAFT THREAD - ROUND 1

Jeremy Igo

Just now, stbugs said:

Brown and Burns aren’t close to the same player. Different body types and Burns is a way better athlete and is way better in coverage. Brown was a smallish 4-3 DE. Burns is a 3-4 OLB. Might as well compare Burns to Peter Warrick since they both went to FSU. 

Great!  I'm super stoked and junk.  

Now, that the circle jerk is over; he busts - Hurney hits the bread line.

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Brown and Burns aren’t close to the same player. Different body types and Burns is a way better athlete and is way better in coverage. Brown was a smallish 4-3 DE. Burns is a 3-4 OLB. Might as well compare Burns to Peter Warrick since they both went to FSU. 

Nah compare him to Andre wadsworth he went to FSu.. Or Lavernous Cole or Derrick Brooks or prime time.. Since that's what we're doing now..lol

Just now, ncfan said:

Pick 28

And Taylor, Ford, and Little still on the board

Arent you glad we jumped on the lass rusher and stayed patient on drafting the OT

There are about 19 picks between the Chargers pick and Round 2:  Here is a rough big board of players I like:

J. Taylor OT

Ford OT/G

Risner G/C

Tillery NT

McCoy C/G

Gardner-Johnson S

Jenkins C/G

Rapp S

Little T

Thornhill S

Adderly S

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Pick 28

And Taylor, Ford, and Little still on the board

Arent you glad we jumped on the lass rusher and stayed patient on drafting the OT

Yep that’s what I was hoping...much nicer to be picking olineman from the “no way they’ll make it past 15” pile and already having our pass rusher 

Just now, MHS831 said:

There are about 19 picks between the Chargers pick and Round 2:  Here is a rough big board of players I like:

J. Taylor OT

Ford OT/G

Risner G/C

Tillery NT

McCoy C/G

Gardner-Johnson S

Jenkins C/G

Rapp S

Little T

Thornhill S

Adderly S

I agree with your list completely! There are so many guys that I would love on that list. Damn Tillery is gone

Archived